PDA

View Full Version : I want one of those RED Gap shirts.

iloveflipflops
10-20-2006, 06:16 AM
If Erin can find one, certainly I can find one too :). I think I will run to the mall today and see what's out there. Its going to a great cause too.

Wish me luck!

stampcrazyjulie
10-20-2006, 09:19 AM
I guess that I must have missed Oprah. I will have to see what all of this Red Shirt Hoopla is all about! :)

My3Ds
10-20-2006, 09:32 AM
Gaerria :)

Jadyeebugsaunt
10-20-2006, 09:35 AM
It's Oprah's African relief , I tried online and they were all sold out I will have to try the mall.
Mindy

lost luggage
10-20-2006, 10:32 AM
I don't think it's Oprah's organization...It's Bono and Bobby Shriver and it's to help AIDS victims in Africa. You can log onto www.gap.com and they will email you when the shirt is available. You can also buy a bunch of other merchandise to support the cause by looking at the following site: http://www.joinred.com/home.asp

teabear
10-20-2006, 11:27 AM
and special red cell phones. It helps to pay for AIDS medications for pregnant mothers, children and adults in Africa. The shirts have words on them like Inspi(red). All of the words have (red) at the end, but there are shoes, sunglasses, jeans and all sorts of goodies. A really large portion of each sale goes directly to the medications. It inspir(red) me :)

Erin K
10-20-2006, 12:42 PM
it's a really cute shirt. I mean you will enjoy wearing it. It's soft like that shirt you have that you've washed a million times. I love that feel.

:) My mall had like 10 left, 2 in my size I was happy, there are other shrits that are not red, gray, white, I think that's it, but they only had a few of those and not in my size, I really like red anyhow so I was happy.

iloveflipflops
10-20-2006, 01:18 PM
I got myself one and my sister one for Christmas. I just hope she doesn't run out and buy it too now that i got her one.

My Gap had plenty of them. I was surprised to see I am a size XL. I hate that!! Anyway, I got the v-neck in red. I tried on the regular tshirt but that was a medium and it was choking me so I got the XL in v-neck and love it. I plan to wear it tomorrow :).

BeckyButtshaw
10-20-2006, 06:17 PM
Got my red shirt today too! I was kinda disappointed that they didn't have anything from that line for kids. Oh well, I will enjoy mine for sure!