PDA

View Full Version : Shopping is Hard Work!

mahodgman
11-30-2008, 08:31 PM
I couldn't deal with the Black Friday crowds, so I saved my shopping for today. Holy cow it is a lot of work! I had a list of things to buy for our Adopt-a-Family at work, and I picked an 8 year old boy. I haven't really ever bought boy clothes before because I'm from a family of girls. Poor things, the boy section in every store was really small compared to the girls. DH says it is that way for men too, and this little boy just has to get used to it. This little boy needed size 8 blue pants. I assume it is for school uniforms or something, but I had to go to several stores to find blue pants. Every store had tons of jeans and sweats for boys. I got myself some cute new shoes on this shopping trip, so I'm not complaining......much! What did you do today?

IMBlessed5
11-30-2008, 08:49 PM
Took one of my kids to see the movie Bolt. DS (8) was the only one who wanted to go so we had a "date" lol. It was a cute movie.

mahodgman
11-30-2008, 08:53 PM
Took one of my kids to see the movie Bolt. DS (8) was the only one who wanted to go so we had a "date" lol. It was a cute movie.

So, you have an 8 yo boy. Is it hard to find clothes for him?

iloveflipflops
11-30-2008, 09:07 PM
We put up our 2nd Christmas tree and that seemed to take all day...

cindi
11-30-2008, 09:47 PM
I have not had to buy boys clothes, but buying For my niece from df;s side of the family was fun when she was that age. glad you got a goody, too!
:)