PDA

View Full Version : What do you drink in the winter months??

Christie
12-07-2008, 05:29 PM
This might be a silly question but I was sitting last night wondering what you drink in the winter months. Here in Texas our winters are pretty mild, we have some pretty cold night, like around 38, and our highs are usually around 55-60 on average. We drink ice tea year round. As a matter of fact it's 60 right now and I'm having a glass of ice tea! Sometimes at night if I'm too cold I'll make some hot tea or some hot chocolate though. So, your turn....what do you drink??

Firecracker
12-07-2008, 05:39 PM
I will have a cup of hot cocoa in the morning and sometimes at night but I drink my Diet Coke year round. It could be 50 below zero and I still would have my Diet Coke. Hugs, Heather

stampinmom3
12-07-2008, 05:53 PM
I drink coffee year round in the morning and in the winter sometimes after supper, well most nights after supper too. I drink more hot tea, oh my chai, and hot chocolate in the winter. But, we drink homeade iced tea and soda all year, no matter the temp outside!

teabear
12-07-2008, 06:19 PM
I always have hot tea in the mornings year round. I usually drink water during the day. In the winter I have a decaf tea to warm me up if I get cold or sometimes I have hot cocoa. I drink juice and milk occasionally.

ccstampin12
12-07-2008, 06:41 PM
I used to drink coffee year round, but had to give it up recently, so I'm having herbal tea, now. It just doesn't quite measure up to my favorite...coffee!
Joanie

irishchristine
12-07-2008, 06:41 PM
Coffee every morning and in the winter sometimes at night we make hot cocoa.

HeatherJ
12-07-2008, 06:43 PM
It is cold and dreary here all winter so I tend to have a lot more coffee, tea and hot chocolate than I usually would.

cindi
12-07-2008, 06:45 PM
Jim Beam & diet with lime..just like in the summer! lol!:twitcy:
I drink lots of water year round, and my morning milk. in the warmer months I drink some ice tea & lemonade..in the colder months more waterr and some hot cocoa.
:)

jazzypurple853
12-07-2008, 07:15 PM
When it's really cold , I like hot chocolate. Other than that I"ll drink water or seltzer water.

hutchink
12-07-2008, 07:18 PM
COFFEE! We were at -2 degrees when I got up and have warmed up to 15 degrees and SNOW (6 to 10 inches)! I need something warm in me! I do drink water and Coke zero too but when the temps are low and I have been out in them I need COFFEE!

suzi_f
12-07-2008, 07:48 PM
I'm w/Heather, diet coke year round!!! I will drink it first thing in the morning, last thing before bed, and anytime in between. I've got one right here, right now. Yum!! Never, ever, EVER drank coffee and I think hot tea tastes too much like coffee. Occasionally hot chocolate but it tends to get yucky toward the end so I don't drink it often at all.

Inkisallover
12-07-2008, 07:59 PM
I drink a pot of coffee in the morning and Pepsi all day. Sometime at night I'll have Oh My Chai tea. Yum!

scrappinnuts
12-07-2008, 08:01 PM
I drink Diet Pespi or Diet Coke all year round...mostly in the afternoon with lunch otherwise water or Iced tea. I do drink Hot Cocco once in awhile... but this time of year its Peppermint Mochas as often as I can get them. I never have been a AM Coffee drinker and most every morn I start off with a sugar free Carnation Instant Breakfast with 1% milk... I think I have been doing this for about 30 years... boring I know... but it's easy and low in calories! Great question!

tesschap
12-07-2008, 08:09 PM
I'm a year around diet Pepsi drinker although I'm trying hard to wean myself. The only warm beverage I like is hot cocoa but it bothers my stomach so I don't drink it much. I am starting to experiment with the teas from the tea swap this week to see if there is one that I like. I'd like an alternative to the diet Pepsi!

Mrs. Fence
12-07-2008, 08:22 PM
I have hot coffee every morning year round. In the winter, I also like hot tea and hot chocolate during the day, especially if I am cold or if I'm having a Christmas cookie or something!

kimmyqtgirl
12-07-2008, 08:25 PM
I thought this was an alcoholic drink question - where was my mind???

I drink Coffee everyday, and in the winter I do enjoy hot cocoa. I also put some bailey's in mine from time to time.... My mom and I like to enjoy a little glass of port, or Chambord when we are together for the holidays. We started the glass of Chambord while watching the lights on the tree many years ago. No one else in the family cares for it much.

My3Ds
12-07-2008, 09:08 PM
I like lots of hot drinks, but my fave quickie when I gt chilled at home is to stick a mug of water in the microwave and heat it. Then I just drink it. Nothing in it, just hot, hot water. Weird,huh?

Nancy
12-07-2008, 09:11 PM
Coffee every morning and I like juices year round, but drink Hot chocolate when I am cold. Drink a lot of iced tea and soda a couple times a week, I do not drink anything that says diet on it. - Nancy

directmailscrapper
12-07-2008, 09:20 PM
Tea, tea and more tea. I have fallen in love with the tea from Teavana -- so I brew a caffeinated cup in the am and decaf (fruity flavors) in the evening. And Diet Pepsi -- always.

IMBlessed5
12-08-2008, 10:12 AM
I LUV me some pumpkin spice cappaccino in the winter time! :D

I also love hot apple cider.

allinkdup
12-08-2008, 12:37 PM
i drink mostly coffee and drink iced tea all year round.

This weekend hubby spoiled me and bought me pepsi. It is my weakness and I love it but if I have it in the house I drink it like water so I use it as a treat :)

Christie
12-08-2008, 01:16 PM
This has been an interesting thread. I really like Dr. Pepper but if I had choose tea or dr.pepper it would be tea. I drink coffee every morning too and very rarely do I have it any other time of the day.

Tantalize
12-08-2008, 02:40 PM
tons and tons of tea, hot water, hot chocolate, a mocha, etc etc. :)