PDA

View Full Version : Send good wishes to Lesa

teabear
12-08-2008, 01:40 PM
Lesa (tattoolesa) is having reconstructive surgery this morning after her long battle with breast cancer. Please take a moment to send her a note or leave a note of encouragement on her blog (http://lesasbreastcancer.blogspot.com/). She is the most courageous woman I know, but we all need a little help from our friends sometimes. She'll be in the hospital for two nights. Thanks.

Christie
12-08-2008, 01:50 PM
I was thinking of her this morning. I saw on her blog that she is going in this am. I sure hope the surgery goes well and that she is happy with the results.

cindi
12-08-2008, 02:04 PM
thanks Tami..i forgot that was this morning.
:eek:

Artyfarty
12-08-2008, 02:18 PM
Sending all my best wishes and more for a succesful op and speedy recovery xxxx

ccstampin12
12-08-2008, 02:23 PM
I am waiting to hear from her friend with a report that this surgery is over and she's in her room and recovering.
Does this seem like a long time to wait for surgery that was at 11:30?
Probably not....I never thought to ask her how long the surgery would likely last!
I'll let you know when I hear.
HUGS
Joanie

cindi
12-08-2008, 02:30 PM
I am waiting to hear from her friend with a report that this surgery is over and she's in her room and recovering.
Does this seem like a long time to wait for surgery that was at 11:30?
Probably not....I never thought to ask her how long the surgery would likely last!
I'll let you know when I hear.
HUGS
Joanie

maybe she's getting extra big new boobies, and they take longer. :goofy: Please let us know when you hear something.
:)

Nancy
12-08-2008, 02:41 PM
My very best to her- Nancy