PDA

View Full Version : New Christmas Tree Gift Box Template Added

ShackHost
12-11-2008, 07:12 PM
We have a new template added to The Stamp Shack for a beautiful Christmas Tree Gift Box. Shack Plus (http://stamp-shack.com/cmps_index.php?page=shackplus) members can download the PDF template by going to the Templates section of the site and looking in the 3D Patterns category (http://stamp-shack.com/forum/local_links.php?catid=2).

Thank you to Sherry for giving the Shack another wonderful creation!

cindi
12-11-2008, 07:24 PM
great new template!
thanks Sherry for making us another cool template
:)

tojoco
12-11-2008, 07:57 PM
Thanks Sherry. I've already downloaded and printed one out.

shadoob
12-11-2008, 09:22 PM
Was it entered by Sherry or by the new host? I'm confused. It is cute as can be and I am SO glad there are pictures to guide me!!!!

tojoco
12-11-2008, 10:03 PM
I think Sherry created and submitted the template.

Nancy
12-11-2008, 10:06 PM
I downloaded 2 templates and it said I couldn't download anymore. Said I did 5, something is wrong someplace and that is my second problem with the Shack today.- Nancy

Paula Carden
12-11-2008, 10:07 PM
Thanks for the template-maybe this weekend I will give it a whirl.

ShackHost
12-11-2008, 10:40 PM
I downloaded 2 templates and it said I couldn't download anymore. Said I did 5, something is wrong someplace and that is my second problem with the Shack today.- Nancy

Hi Nancy, we looked into your concern about the number of downloads and everything appears to be working correctly. We think the source of confusion is that the software tracks each time you click on a template in a day. For example, the log shows that you downloaded the Christmas Tree Gift Box template twice along with three other templates today (Chinese Purse, House Shaped Gift Box, Ice Skate). Even though the Christmas Tree is just one template, the software records two downloads if you click to access the template twice. This can be especially confusing when browsing the templates because many people like to click on both the photo and on the template name which would register as two separate downloads.

I hope this helps to clarify the 5 template a day download limit. If you have any questions or run into any problems with the site you can send us a PM. We are happy to help.

TiikkiStars
12-12-2008, 03:00 PM
Sherry, thank you so much for giving us another great template!!!! Is is big enough to hold a gift card?? If it is, I think it solves my dilema for wanting to do something with a handmade touch for DS's teachers and aides even though I am just really short on time this year. Thank you!!!