PDA

View Full Version : my work Christmas party

cindi
12-12-2008, 05:54 PM
is tomorrow night, I'm looking forward to it, we always have fun and too much yummy food.
we do a yankee swap, and I alweays want my gifts/gifts (mine & DF's) to be the most wanted. the more people who fight for my gift the more fun I have. We have a 10.00 price limit.
so this year my gift is a bottle of fat Bastard pinoit noir wine and a cute candy bag with the Christmas fudge saying on it
and
Gary's is 10 instant lottery tickets tucked into one of my handmade giftcard holders with another candy bag thrown in.
so, do you think they will fight over my gifts?? I hope so.
oh ya another funny thing about this party is my boss 's hubby owns the carquest auto parts store in town and it's a combined party, so it;s the greese monkies and the spa girls..funny
:)

ccstampin12
12-12-2008, 06:01 PM
Sounds like fun...and, yes, everyone will want your gifts!
Joanie

jazzypurple853
12-12-2008, 06:03 PM
Enjoy yourself at your work party tomorrow night.

Christie
12-12-2008, 06:13 PM
I think they will be fighting over your gifts!!! I hope you all have a great time!

shadoob
12-12-2008, 07:53 PM
I love those kind of parties. We are hosting our neighborhood party tomorrow night and we are also using liquor, candy and lotterytickets....great minds think alike! Last year I put our gift into a Victoria's Secret bag....that got a few people going! Have fun!!!!!!!!

tojoco
12-12-2008, 08:42 PM
Have fun Cindi. BTW, I want your gifts!