PDA

View Full Version : Who is scared to weigh-in this week?

workin4stamps
12-27-2006, 12:33 PM
I will be the first to raise my hand!!!!

Will anyone be reporting a weigh-in this week???

I will....tomorrow...... tomorrow is the BIG day!! I am a little frightened about it, but hopefully it will be okay!

Traci

inkinupstamps
12-27-2006, 12:36 PM
I am! (I mean, I am scared...but I will go and weigh in.

WOW! Those peanut butter balls just held me captive this past weekend and I seemed to have to eat my way out of their grasp! YIKES~!

I'm NOT looking forward to tomorrow.:mad:

workin4stamps
12-27-2006, 12:50 PM
me neither, Jennifer!!! Not looking forward to it at all!! One place we went they had this chocolate peanut butter fudge. OMG! It was so good. I tried a piece....and then I went back for another piece. And another! I ate 3 pieces of it that night!!! Not pretty!!

I worked out extra yard yesterday and today! Hopefully that will help me a little....

:-)
Traci

iloveflipflops
12-27-2006, 01:41 PM
I am not weighing in till 1st of January or till my pumpkin pie is all gone. Whichever comes first! hee hee

teabear
12-27-2006, 03:01 PM
on Christmas eve and a few cookies here and there. I weighed this morning, and I have maintained my 4 pound loss. What a relief. I'd like to lose a few more before we leave on the cruise. I'm still not feeling 100% well, so that is the main reason I didn't gain any over the holidays. My appetite has been pretty low. I'm going back to the doc for a re-check at the end of the week-I want to be well when we leave.