PDA

View Full Version : Do you ever wonder.....

Darleneh710
12-19-2008, 11:19 AM
Do you ever wonder if the gift you bought or gave to someone is the right one or not? Well, I do on occasion. For example, when I went to Kohls last night I bought two snowmen items one for each of my bosses' thing is I didnt buy them intentionally for them, but after realizing that I couldn't give them to other people I decided to give them to by two bosses. So, anyway, my boss Pam just came over to me a few minutes ago. I had given her the snowmen spreader set. And she came over to tell me a funny story. She told me that she had a set just like this set that I gave her today and her daughter (in college) put them in dishwasher and the noses broke off and they looked horrible and she was telling her mom that she wouldn't be able to use them this year and then she got this set from me! I thought that was the coolest thing! It made me feel so good that I gave her the "right" gift you know?
just wanted to share...it just made me feel so good that I did something right lol

Nancy
12-19-2008, 11:31 AM
I am a person who never worries, but yours turned out good. Once I give a gift, it is theirs to do with as they please, keep it, throw it out or give it away. It is no longer mine.- Nancy

Darleneh710
12-19-2008, 12:02 PM
I am a person who never worries, but yours turned out good. Once I give a gift, it is theirs to do with as they please, keep it, throw it out or give it away. It is no longer mine.- Nancy

I do like your philosophy, Nancy! Sounds good to me!

Christie
12-19-2008, 12:03 PM
I don't worry about it too much. I try to do my best when I'm buying. Nathan's parents are super hard to buy for. One year they took everything we bought back. I think at least one gift a year they take back from us. Other then that everyone i know is pretty easy to buy for.