PDA

View Full Version : Please send good thoughts to Jean/Micemon

Far North
12-20-2008, 04:02 AM
Joanie/ccstampin12 posted a note last week asking about Jean. I am concerned that I wrote to Jean letting her know of the post and she stopped in that day but didn't post...perhaps because the message didn't stay on the new post page for long. So I wrote again that evening with a direct link but from her profile I don't believe she has returned here. Jean generally touches base with me from time to time but now the last was right before Thanksgiving after she returned from a stay in the hospital. At that time she was looking forward to a visit from her sister and was counting on her help to make some Christmas cards.

I know that Jean appreciates all the shackie's thoughts and prayers. I hope you can take a moment to send some her way today...many thanks!

Artyfarty
12-20-2008, 04:25 AM
Jean if you do happen to pop in then please let us know you are Ok.....Im sending huge hugs over and will be keeping you in my thoughts. May I also wish you n yours a very Very happy Christmas xxx

loobylou
12-20-2008, 04:39 AM
Jean, you are in my daily prayers for good health and comfort thru your Chemo treatment.
I beleive 2009 will be a better year. I hope you feel up to visiting soon.

Paula Carden
12-20-2008, 06:49 AM
I have been wondering how she is feeling, I haven't seen her here for a while-I hope she is doing good and will enjoy the holiday season.

ccstampin12
12-20-2008, 08:51 AM
HUGS to you, Jean.
Let us know how you're doing from time to time~
Miss you!
Joanie

Monkey Love
12-21-2008, 10:22 AM
I don't know her but I will say a pray for her health and her family! Seems like she is missed!!!