PDA

View Full Version : Jean Micemom back

micemom
12-20-2008, 10:54 PM
Hi Everyone!

I haven't been on much lately but I have now finished chemo and radiation and am considered cancer free! What a great Christmas present! In the last days of radiation, I guess I wasn't centered on the table well and my spine got a jolt that affected my sciatic nerve and other nerves to the right leg. I just got out of the hospital and my poor sister who came from Indiana to see me didn't have much fun while she was here. They told me that the condition is temporary and the cells and muscle around the nerves would heal themselves with time. I am starting physical therapy next week. I can only sit at the computer for very short bursts of time.

I want to wish all of you at the Shack a Very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. A great big thank you for thinking of me, it means so much.

Love and Hugs,

Jean

cindi
12-20-2008, 11:06 PM
wow Jean!!
CELEBARATE!!
I'm so excited to read this post!! yahoo! way to kick but! :195:
I have the sciatica thing too, so I can relate there.
it's so nice to see you post. Merry Christmas
:biggrin:

loobylou
12-20-2008, 11:32 PM
Well that's my best Christmas present! Jean I am thrilled for you that the treatment was successful. All our prayers were answered. Your leg will be better in no time. I bet your puppies are glad to have their Mum home.
Merry Christmas to you too.

directmailscrapper
12-20-2008, 11:35 PM
Hello Jean! I am so delighted to hear that you are doing so well! You've been receiving Shackie hugs and prayers from all over the world ever since we heard about your cancer. God bless you and Merry Christmas!

midnitecreations
12-21-2008, 02:34 AM
That's terrific news Jean. A very merry christmas to you too!

iloveflipflops
12-21-2008, 06:21 AM
That's great news Jean and I can't think of a better Christmas present than that.

scraphappy908
12-21-2008, 07:07 AM
What fantastic news! This is proof of what the power of prayer can do. Wishing you a very Merry Christmas and a New Year filled with good health.

Paula Carden
12-21-2008, 07:23 AM
What wonderful news to hear!! Bless you as I know these times have not been easy but seems you got the results everyone was praying for! I hope the New Year is the best yet for you! Glad to see you are back and feeling better- I hope the healing process is quick for leg and lower back.

jazzypurple853
12-21-2008, 08:45 AM
Glad to hear the good news! What a great christmas present.

teabear
12-21-2008, 09:03 AM
What a beautiful gift. I'm so glad to see you, Jean, and share your good news.

stampinmom3
12-21-2008, 09:38 AM
Wonderful news Jean. You and your family definately have something to celebrate this year.

ccstampin12
12-21-2008, 10:21 AM
I am SO happy to be reading this news!
I could just jump up and down for joy!
(dh and ds would definitely have something to say, though, if I did!!!) LOL
Keep on healing and feel all better soon!
HUGS
Joanie

Patty
12-21-2008, 10:24 AM
What wonderful news---This is the best news I have heard in a very long time!!! God Bless and Merry Christmas

Christie
12-21-2008, 10:39 AM
Jean you really have recieved a wonderful Christmas gift of being cancer free!!! Whoo-Hoo!!! I hope you can make a full recovery of all of your motorskills and be back crafting and chatting soon!!!! Merry Christmas!!!

Far North
12-21-2008, 10:50 AM
Whoo-hoo cancer free! What a wonderful blessing!! How wonderful to hear this good news! Now I pray you will be soon be sitting up and able to join us regularly!
Big hugs!...Jan

shadoob
12-21-2008, 11:12 AM
That is indeed wonderful news ..even if you do still have a bit of healing to do. I doubt verymuch that your sister minded...Have a delightful Christmas and know that we are thankful you are better.

Artyfarty
12-21-2008, 01:33 PM
Jean that is asolutley fantastic news and may I wish you and your family a truly magical and wonderful xmas. Brilliant news well done xxxxxxxxxxxx

Tantalize
12-21-2008, 02:17 PM
*HUGS TO YOU* SO glad to hear that you kicked the cancer's butt! lol

YIPPIE!!!!

maxiesmom
12-21-2008, 06:52 PM
Oh that is wonderful news, Jean!! Here's hoping that 2009 is a much better year for us all! Merry Christmas!

lakeslady
12-21-2008, 06:55 PM
Jean that must be the BEST Christmas present ever for you and your family.
I wish you continued good health and many blessings for Christmas and 2009.