PDA

View Full Version : Guess how many Stickles I have...

Darleneh710
12-23-2008, 01:09 PM
This is so crazy...I think I have gotten some in swaps here and there and then I did buy some...so I was looking for stuff last night and came across all these stickles...I did just buy a few and one distress stickes last week at the LSS...but I have...omg! 14! Can you believe it?!?!

I have:
Cotton Candy
Fruit Punch
Waterfall
Turquoise
Orange Peel
Crystal
Star Dust
Pink
Cinnamon
Christmas Red
Eucalyptus
Dark Blue
Lavender
Distress Stickles: Antique Linen

Holy Cow! I didn't realize how many I had until I put them in a little container and counted them! I guess I have a little collection going.

How many do you have? And what colors? And what are you favorite colors to use?

CharityHand
12-23-2008, 01:40 PM
They are addicting. I nearly fainted when I saw that AC moore was selling them in packs of three.

Artyfarty
12-23-2008, 01:54 PM
:embarrassed:I admit to owning 21 bottles:nod:and looking forward to my first distress bottle after xmas hopefully .

iloveflipflops
12-23-2008, 01:59 PM
I have 16 bottles of regular stickles and 4 of the distress stickles.

I tend to reach for my Star Dust the most.

tojoco
12-23-2008, 02:25 PM
I'm bad -- I have 30 bottles and I almost always use the Icicle because no matter what color you use it on, it takes on that color. Which leads me to ask myself why I have all the other colors.

Artyfarty
12-23-2008, 04:16 PM
Im addicted to diamond and waterfall and agree why on we have all the others if we only tend to use one!

loobylou
12-23-2008, 05:01 PM
The ones I have are called Kindyglitz, but it's the same stuff. I have red, purple, orange, yellow, aqua, clear (like icicles) and pale pink. I use the clear and pale pink most.
I did get to use stickles for my LSS samples- I got frosted lace. I didn't love it- not really glittery. I noticed the bottles are much smaller than kindyglitz too.

Christie
12-23-2008, 09:31 PM
I have about 14 bottles of regular and two distress. I think the cinnamon is my most fav. color.

djc
01-14-2009, 06:38 PM
I think I have all of them, including the old Suze W. Pure Glitz and the new Tim Holtz Distress Stickles.

Oh, dear. Did I just admit that?

It's not that I use them all that much; it's that I want the right color when I do use them.

Daria

tesschap
01-14-2009, 08:22 PM
I bought six bottles today - two distressed and four other colors I didn't have. I'm afraid to count how many I have. Actually - my stamp room is so unorganized I can't find my Stickles to count them!

01-14-2009, 08:39 PM
How funny you gals are! I had to go count mine. 23, which surpised me! Okay, so now tell me what the distressed ones are for? Tks!

KraftyChic

cindi
01-14-2009, 08:43 PM
I love my stickles, if they make one, I need it! lol
the distress stickles are chunkier and shiny, not so glitterly, to me they look like crushed glass..very cool
:)

Mrs. StampFantasy
01-16-2009, 04:19 PM
I have 35 stickles and 12 ice stickles. I love stickles.:jiggy:

allinkdup
01-16-2009, 07:57 PM
ditto to what Joanne said. I have about 15-16 different bottles but always reach for the Icicle!

My3Ds
01-16-2009, 10:24 PM
Well, I know you have more than I do. I don't know if I know what stickles is/are. Fourteen sounds like a good number though.

TiikkiStars
01-17-2009, 05:39 PM
Stickles, Stickles, STICKLES!!!!!!! I LOVE my Stickles! Okay, you've got me curious, so I'm gonna go run and count mine. Be right back!

I have 29 total. Breaking it down, I have 19 regular stickles, 8 Ice stickles, and 2 new Distress stickles that I got for Christmas.

And ya wanna know something else?? I still want more! I really love them and use them for all kinds of projects from scrapbooking, to cardmaking, to Christmas tags, to wrapping paper, and even blinging up DD's princess party supplies! Outside of adhesive, trimmers, and paper, they are probably my most used supply!

:> Karen

Mrs. StampFantasy
01-18-2009, 03:57 AM
It disturbs me only that always and open I must clog the Sticklebottle her with the needle again. Or does one place the bottles best on the head???

midnitecreations
01-18-2009, 01:27 PM
I had 2 when i first read this read. Now I've got 7. I'd never thought of picking up anymore, but when i was at this store, I just couldn't resist. I'm loving adding them to my atcs. I'm being enable even when i don't think I am!!

Patty
01-18-2009, 05:01 PM
Well, here I go, since you asked--I have: 29/some are dupes--no distress--didn't know about that till I read this. Burgundy, cinnamon, cotton candy, gun metal, aqua(2), diamond, eucalyptus, fruit punch, gold, golden rod, green (2), icicle, lavender, lime green, magenta, orange peel (2), pink, silver, stardust (2), stary night, turquoise, waterfall(2) and yellow. I also have about 1/2 dozen of "fake" stickles --from before I got smart and brought the color palet with me when I shop!! DUH!!!

Erin K
01-18-2009, 05:06 PM
It disturbs me only that always and open I must clog the Sticklebottle her with the needle again. Or does one place the bottles best on the head???

I have a few that do that too. I just keep a pin handy and fix it each time on those. I really love the look of them so I just deal. :)

I have 28. I'm thinking I need more, I didn't know there WERE more. What are the distress like, I can't picture distress AND glitter together.

djc
01-27-2009, 08:46 PM
KraftyChic, the Distress Stickles are very cool. Like Cindi said, they are chunkier and not so glittery. They add texture more than shine. You must let them dry for quite a while. I put mine on a sample sheet and thought they weren't all that different from regular Stickles. Then the next day, I was so surprised and happy to see the little piles of mica.

Here's a link to a gallery post at Two Peas in a Bucket where I posted samples of my first four Distress Stickles colors: http://www.twopeasinabucket.com/pg.asp?cmd=display&layout_id=1415335

HTH.
Daria