PDA

View Full Version : I' think I'm done with Christmas prep....

ccstampin12
12-23-2008, 04:29 PM
Unless I find another gift or 2 for DH that I haven't wrapped, but I think I got them all this afternoon!
We're going to be just the 2 of us on Christmas, so it will be very quiet.
DS was here this past weekend to celebrate with us.
Our DDs are on the West Coast and in Greece, so we won't be seeing them this year for Christmas!
I will be OK, but I'm not really looking forward to "the day" with very much enthusiasm.
I think we'll get a nice meal from a nearby restaurant tomorrow with take-out to heat up and enjoy on Christmas.
I truly could just live off the "fat of the land" for the rest of the week considering all the goodies I've been eating lately!
We'll get a few groceries just in case we need something.
Stores will be open again on Friday, so we're good.
I can just putter around with some swaps tomorrow.
I finished 4 lately and will mail them tomorrow.
HUGS
Joanie:yes:

cindi
12-23-2008, 04:49 PM
well, Joanie at least your not all stressed out with too much last minute stuff to do!
I hope you ahve a very merry Christmas with your hubby.
:)

Christie
12-23-2008, 04:56 PM
Glad you got that out of the way!! I've been working on dinner preps for tomorrow night. I hope you can relax and enjoy your Christmas!!!

iloveflipflops
12-23-2008, 04:57 PM
It will be just us 4 here on Christmas Day too. We have our big celebration with the family on Saturday after. I think I have bought everything for the whole week and i could care less if i go to the grocery store ever again. I feel like I have spent a fortune on food but when I am cooking for 15 people, its not cheap!!

teabear
12-23-2008, 07:40 PM
Enjoy your quiet Christmas day. It's hard to be away from family. Sending you hugs, Joanie.

tojoco
12-23-2008, 07:48 PM
Wish we lived near each other, Joanie. We could have shared the day together. It will be just the 3 of us this year so it will be very quiet. I'll be working on the tons of swaps I joined and hopefully I'll be caught up on that. Then I need to concentrate on making some birthday cards for my stash that I've used up.