PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Australia

Lavandula
12-28-2006, 08:29 AM
Hello all,

I'm new here - found the link to this site from the 2peas stamping message board. It looks like a friendly place and I'm looking forward to being inspired and maybe, hopefully, inspiring someone in return. :grin:

toao
12-28-2006, 08:35 AM
Welcome to the Stamp Shack Sarah!

I'm Mary from sunny Florida. (although it's benn COLD here the last few days)
I'm a SAHM, have 1 DD, and today is my 17th anniversary with DH. :grin:
I like to scrap and stamp, and I love photgraphy.

I hope to get to chat with you soon!

Mary

emmcee
12-28-2006, 08:35 AM
Hi Sarah, welcome to the Stamp-Shack. You'll have a good time here learning about all kinds of things from real life to rubber stamping. There are some amazing stampers on this site. Check out the gallery if you haven't done so. :wub:

I'm Michelle from North Carolina.

Sherry
12-28-2006, 08:38 AM
Welcome to the 'Shack' :D

I hope you enjoy your time with us. We have a super bunch of ladies here.

Cheers!

inkinupstamps
12-28-2006, 08:38 AM
So good to have you join us here at the Stamp Shack. We'll look forward to chatting and seeing your work and having you share with us! :nod: :cute:

I'm Jennifer and live in Ontario, Canada.

Welcome!!:cute:

GrammaStamper
12-28-2006, 09:41 AM
Hi Sarah and welcome to The Shack. We have a great time here sharing our stamping lives with one another. Feel free to jump right in.

I'm Barb from Northern Ontario and it's cold here.

iloveflipflops
12-28-2006, 10:03 AM
Welcome Sarah. I am Sherri from North Carolina. I have always wanted to visit Australia. I hope I get there one day. I have a pen pal over there and we have been pen pals for 20 years and she came to the states (Las Vegas) and met me last year. It was wonderful. I told her its my turn to go there one day!! I am a SAHM with 2 kids, ages 14 and 11. The teenage years have hit here! ha ha

laos348
12-28-2006, 10:04 AM
Hi Sarah and welcome! This is a fun place to be!

Laura

jdpisces
12-28-2006, 10:29 AM
Hi Sarah! So nice to meet you!

I'm glad you found your way over to us...you'll really love it here! Looking forward to seeing some of your creations and chatting with ya!

Julie from Illinois

ccstampin12
12-28-2006, 10:52 AM
You will love it here.
I'm Joanie.
I'm a retired 4th grade teacher.
I'm a wife, Mom to 3, Grandmom to 2, and Mommy to 2 kitties.
I love to make cards and ATCs. I love paper crafts of many kinds.
I hope to chat with you soon.

scrappinnuts
12-28-2006, 10:57 AM
Hi Sarah...I am Terry from California... Cold where I live in the Winter ..but very sunny..I am an Occupational Therapist I have three children..DS married and two DD's both in college and one is to marry in June. And One Beautiful grandaughter..I love to Scrap and Stamp.. Welcome you will love it here!

Nancy
12-28-2006, 11:08 AM
You will find all the people here great. I have bought stamps from Australia and I am sure more people here would appreciate knowing some more of your stamp stores and access to them. Again welcome from AZ- Nancy A

Deborah
12-28-2006, 11:27 AM
Waving a cheery HELLO from chilly Nova Scotia, Sarah...WELCOME! Do check out the swap boards...LOADS of fun happening there!

teabear
12-28-2006, 12:34 PM
I'm Tami from California. This is such a fun place to come, visit, and be inspired. I'm looking forward to seeing your work in the gallery.

LJ-BRONS1
12-28-2006, 12:59 PM
Hi Sarah, Im Linda from Idaho,Nice to meet you..Looking forward to getting to know you..And seeing your creations.
Linda