PDA

View Full Version : has anyone heard from patty(monkey love)?

shuggy
12-27-2008, 08:00 PM
i sent her a few emails and a pm about the hoo's your hooty swap but haven't heard from her in a few days...

loobylou
12-27-2008, 08:28 PM
last email I had about this swap was a list of the ATCs she had gotten so far. That was on Dec 23

cindi
12-27-2008, 08:31 PM
seems like I saw her post something yesterday, so I just checked her profile and her last activity was yesterday. come on out patty!
:)

mahodgman
12-28-2008, 08:04 AM
I haven't talked to her in the last few days, but I think I saw her logged in once or twice. Are you contacting her through the site? She was having some regular email issues awhile back, but she seemed to get the ones I sent through the Shack. When I just sent a regular email from my yahoo account, she wasn't getting them.

bellshill
12-28-2008, 02:02 PM
re:has anyone heard from patty(monkey.)?

I have been trying to get Patty for a week or more if anybody hears frome her would you tell her bellshill is anxious to hear from her, i have some news for her from Scotland. thank you all , best wishes for 2009 and happy stamping

ngreek
12-28-2008, 02:48 PM
I haven't talked to her in the last few days, but I think I saw her logged in once or twice. Are you contacting her through the site? She was having some regular email issues awhile back, but she seemed to get the ones I sent through the Shack. When I just sent a regular email from my yahoo account, she wasn't getting them.

I second what MAry said. I know Patty can send me emails from her email and I can respond.. and she gets them but when I initiate the email it does not work (I am on AOL). PMing her here thru the Shack seems to work the best.

Monkey Love
12-28-2008, 03:15 PM
Hi everyone! I guess I need to check my email!!! Been busy with the family and trying to bring the FUN back to dysFUNctional... ;) we received some board games and have been playing alot lately!

I didn't realize I popped in yesterday... the mind is a terrible thing to lose! :)

I thank you for wondering about me... it made me smile to know anyone missed me at all! Thanks!!!

Off to check my email! Hugs! Patty