PDA

View Full Version : Desperation!

ccstampin12
12-28-2006, 10:31 AM
Well, I knew there was a nice little box of chocolates in my cupboard that were given to us over the holidays. I ignored it for days....thinking about who I'd give it to...until yesterday.
doom
In a moment of weakness I opened it and tried one. Didn't like it so threw it away. GOOD!
But through the day, I managed to remember that box and ate 5 pieces.
This morning, I'm going to go to that cupboard and throw the whole box away.
How's THAT!!!
Today is a new day, right?
I can't take yesterday's mistakes back.
Into the garbage it goes!
YAY, me!:winks:

workin4stamps
12-28-2006, 10:36 AM
Good for you!! I have an unopened box of Pot of Gold chocolates in my spare bedroom right now. It was my wrapping room. I never needed it for a gift. I meant to take it to one of the Christmas parties we had to go to, but I forgot. I walked in there last night and though "uh oh! I need to find a home for that box of chocolate!"--- I think I'm either going to have my DH take it to work with him, or we'll take it with us to the NYE party we're going to this weekend. I just know that if I open it, I will be in BIG trouble!!!

Traci

ccstampin12
12-28-2006, 10:42 AM
SOOOOO
while I was in the kitchen, I threw that box away. I did open it, and sniffed the chocolates....I wasn't even tempted....I really overdid yesterday!
LOL
So that temptation is gone.
Yay!
:cute:

iloveflipflops
12-28-2006, 10:51 AM
I can relate... If I have it in the house, I have no willpower. I will be glad when all these goodies are out of here. DH and MIL is putting a pretty good dent in everything so I am being pretty good staying out of it. Lord knows we have alot of candy still left :(

lost luggage
12-28-2006, 11:02 AM
Good for you, Joanie! I do that all of the time. I want to do it today...dh bought a bunch of junk food at the store last night.

teabear
12-28-2006, 12:26 PM
I have some unopened candy from the holidays. I put it in a ziplock in the outside freezer. I try to stay out of the cold garage in the winter, so I don't think it will tempt me out there.

I have a friend who puts tempting things in the trunk of her car overnight, so she won't eat them mindlessly! Whatever works.