PDA

View Full Version : Reindeer Belly Buttons aka Holiday Pretzel Treats

MidwestStamper
12-29-2008, 12:22 AM
I made some of Far North's yummy Holiday Pretzel Treats (with the square pretzel snaps, melted Hugs and M&Ms) for our Family gathering over Christmas.

My niece Nicole said that at her College Dorm they call them Reindeer Belly Buttons! I thought that was really cute name! So that's what we were calling them and the three little foster kids that were there thought that name was alot of fun too! They were a big hit with everyone, of all ages!

I just made another batch of them tonight to bring to our Staff Holiday party on Friday night (if they last that long)> I already warned my two teenagers NOT to eat them!

IMBlessed5
12-29-2008, 01:00 AM
I've never heard them called that either - how cute!

I was going to make some but decided it was too expensive for now.

Christie
12-29-2008, 09:21 AM
They are really yummy. I made some more for our poker game we had on Saturday night. Everyone loved them!

Mrs. Fence
12-29-2008, 09:23 AM
My MIL makes these, YUM! They never last long!

directmailscrapper
12-29-2008, 09:56 AM
I can't even begin to tell you how many batches of these we have made in the last week or so. We've used mostly Hugs, but also used regular Kisses and Rolos. My favorite is the Hugs, but the Rolos were really good too! We made a batch to take to my Mom's one night, and Emily was having a hard time keeping her mitts out of the container, so we made a deal -- we could each eat one every 3 miles. It was a hoot! And a difficult commitment to keep!

These are a new family favorite -- thanks for sharing the "recipe"!

Far North
12-29-2008, 11:02 AM
Oh I love the new name...what a woot!