PDA

View Full Version : We had a nice day at Disneyland

teabear
12-31-2008, 11:19 AM
Kyle and I got off the mountain and went to Disneyland yesterday. I'm thinking most of southern CA had the same idea. It was crazy packed, so we spent most of our time at California Adventure. It was such a nice day of hanging out and riding rides, seeing shows and seeing green plants. Everything is still covered in snow here, so that was really wonderful. The parks were still decorated for the holidays, too. The most interesting sign of the economy that I saw was that you can now finance your annual pass with monthly payments through Disneyland. We also noticed lots of folks with their own food, sandwiches, and sodas.

tesschap
12-31-2008, 11:23 AM
Sounds like a wonderful day Tami. I've been to DisneyWorld many times but haven't made my way to California or DisneyLand yet. Someday I hope :) Glad you had a good time. Its interesting to see that the economy has even hit Disney.

logcabincreations
12-31-2008, 11:27 AM
Tami, in 1973 my family took a two-week road trip and headed west. I was 8 1/2 years old and got to go to Disneyland. At the time I had an aunt/uncle in CA. My mom has a pic of me somewhere with Mickey Mouse.

ccstampin12
12-31-2008, 11:30 AM
We loved our Disneyland experience last summer. I'm happy you are so close to it that you can just go for a day!
Joanie

teabear
12-31-2008, 11:33 AM
How wonderful to hear about your Disney experiences. Kyle and I get annual passes and go about once a month. It's such a special time that we can spend together. We discuss many things about life on our trips. I really treasure our time there. We are going again next week for my birthday. I can't imagine a better way to turn 46 years young!

scrappinnuts
12-31-2008, 11:38 AM
How Fun Tami...we also have annual passes and go about once a month. We went in early Dec and the longest line we waited in was to See Santa...2 hours... lol! But we still have fun...love to take my DGD's often.