PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Washington!

Swanie78
12-28-2006, 12:59 PM
Well, in California right now, but my home is in Washington :spinny:
My name is Kelly. Ive been a stamper/scrapbooker/cardmaker for over 6 years now. Im also into photography and hope one day to have a fun little side business doing that.
Im a certified nurses assistant in a busy maternity ward, and I start school in March to go back for my RN :shocked:

I found the link here at 2peas when I went to the stamping forum to do some research. Cute site and I LOVE these smilies!! :D I dont have any cards or anything to share on this computer, but you can see my gallery if you wish by going to 2peas and doing a peasearch for Wades girl. Ive been there several years so youll see everything from the beginning to up to a few weeks ago...dont laugh!

Glad to have found a stamping only website. My intentions are to give up scrapbooking for awhile once my term on a DT ends in March!

teabear
12-28-2006, 01:22 PM
We have lots of new members today. I'm Tami from CA. I can't wait to see your work in the gallery here. Check out the swaps page if you have time. That's a new feature here.

iloveflipflops
12-28-2006, 01:39 PM
Hi Kelly. I am Sherri from North Carolina. I am a SAHM with 2 kids ages 14 and 11. you will love it here!! Welcome!

lisaguyon
12-28-2006, 02:10 PM
Hello and welcome. I am Lisa from Alabama. I am mom to 5 wonderful boys. I scrap, make cards and alter things. Welcome aboard. You will love it here. lisa

toao
12-28-2006, 03:05 PM
I'm Mary from Florida. I'm a SAHM, married 17 years, and have one DD.
Love scrapbooking, stamping, and photography.

Hope to chat soon.

Mary

mahodgman
12-28-2006, 03:19 PM
Hi Kelly, I guess I'm your neighbor a little to the south. Welcome to the shack, I hope you will love it around here!

Caboverde1
12-28-2006, 03:28 PM
IM tonii from California! Welcome to the Stamp Shack...please dont stop scrapbooking:nah: . Its just tooo much fun! LOL
TONii

lost luggage
12-28-2006, 04:27 PM
Hi Kelly :) Welcome to the Stamp Shack! I bet you're enjoying some warmer temps in California this week. DH's family is in WA and he said the high was in the 40's or something crazy like that. LOL Hope you found a warm place to visit!

Swanie78
12-28-2006, 08:45 PM
Thanks everyone! :)
Unfortunately Im still in Northern CA so the temps arent much different...lol But its more about the family that it is about the weather ;) We just got back from a loooooong drive around the Sierra Foothills. Took some drives through Valley Springs, Jackson, and a few smaller towns. Its soooo pretty!
Waving hi to you Mary in Tacoma ;) I dont go down there very often...your traffic is worse than mine!!

cindi
12-28-2006, 08:49 PM
It's nice to meet you!
We have had a few of you ladies from 2 peas come on over today! how fun:)
I'm Cindi from Maine, and I love the shack & all trhe woderful talented ladies here. Have fun!
:)

tojoco
12-28-2006, 08:53 PM
Hi Kelly. Welcome to The Shack. Glad to have you here. This is such an awesome place to be. Hope to chat and swap with you real soon.

suzi_f
12-28-2006, 09:21 PM
Welcome to the Shack. I'm Suzi from IL. I would LOVE to come visit Washington State sometime.

Swanie78
12-28-2006, 09:32 PM
Youre welcome any time Suzi ;) Although personally Id wait until May/June to come out here. By then we are warming up and the rains are letting off!

I was actually born and raised in IL! NW suburb of Chicago. Still have lots of family there.