PDA

View Full Version : I LOVE my bic markers!!!!

Christie
01-02-2009, 07:16 PM
I got to try them out the other day and I just love them!!!! I haven't turned my colored image into a creation yet but I will try to do that tomorrow. They have wonderful color and I used my prisma pencils to do some of the shading!! I'm so happy I bought them! Thanks Cindi!!!!!

cindi
01-02-2009, 07:17 PM
ha! Thank Tracey..she got me to try them! and the pencils work great with them.
I also love the nice case they came in , it's so easy for me to take images to work to color in my down time
:)

Christie
01-02-2009, 07:18 PM
ha! Thank Tracey..she got me to try them! and the pencils work great with them.
I also lovwe the noce case they came in , it's so easy for me to take in ages to work to color in my down time

Awwwww, double enabling!! Good job Tracey!!!! LOL!!

Paula Carden
01-02-2009, 07:21 PM
Now you guys know that I am weak when you post how great something is----(haha)

Christie
01-02-2009, 07:22 PM
Now you guys know that I am weak when you post how great something is----(haha)

LOL!! The good thing about these are that they are cheap! You can find them at Wal-mart in with all the other pens for $12 and some change!!

shuggy
01-02-2009, 08:51 PM
i love mine!!

Paula Carden
01-02-2009, 10:26 PM
Yea I may have to give them a try- but I have some sharpies, prismas (markers and pencils) and some copics, tombows, Dee Gruegin, those other pencils that Sherri bragged about (woodless) and some alcohol markers I bought in Paris. But you know these might just be the best ones so I will have to try them. (esp since they are not as expensive)

cindi
01-02-2009, 10:29 PM
Yea I may have to give them a try- but I have some sharpies, prismas (markers and pencils) and some copics, tombows, Dee Gruegin, those other pencils that Sherri bragged about (woodless) and some alcohol markers I bought in Paris. But you know these might just be the best ones so I will have to try them. (esp since they are not as expensive)

Paula, if it helps..I justify all my many different markers by telling myself that the colors are all slightly different. lol like my copic yellow is nothing like my prisma yellow, and neither of those is just like my bic yellow, and none of those are like my Stampin up yellow , ect ect ect.
does this help?

Christie
01-03-2009, 11:06 AM

I say you call it a "collection" then you are just adding to it. If you collected salt and pepper shakers you'd have to buy another set no matter how many you had already!!! ;)

Paula Carden
01-03-2009, 11:37 AM
Yes I think that I am collector of papercrafting products-that is what my nieces say to me. I just am always looking for the next best thing that will make me great.

Paula Carden
01-03-2009, 11:38 AM
Paula, if it helps..I justify all my many different markers by telling myself that the colors are all slightly different. lol like my copic yellow is nothing like my prisma yellow, and neither of those is just like my bic yellow, and none of those are like my Stampin up yellow , ect ect ect.
does this help?
Cindi this does help because it justifies my addiction. (haha)
I just have to remember so I can tell people.