PDA

View Full Version : Anyone going to the Copic Certification class on Jan 23rd?

1of2shoes
01-05-2009, 02:08 PM
I'm so excited to be going! Is anyone else going? I know of a few fellow DT members going from my area, but how about you LA area people?

Anyone going to CHA? It's the Friday before CHA. There's also a class on Saturday the 24th and as far as I know, there are still spots open. Email Kris at [email protected] and let her know you want to go.

I got a hotel room right next to Disneyland for only $53 a night for a room with two queen beds, and that's less than a mile from where the classes are. I'm going to drive up on Thursday, stay the night and then drive home on Friday. I do not want to navigate LA traffic on a Friday morning! :arghh:

Doin' the happy dance! :jiggy::jiggy::jiggy:

teabear
01-05-2009, 02:09 PM
I hadn't hear about this. I'm going to CHA Sat-Mon of that week. Do you have a link with info?

1of2shoes
01-05-2009, 02:14 PM
Here's the email I got with all the info.

teabear
01-05-2009, 02:21 PM
That sounds wonderful. I'm already getting pretty booked out for CHA, but did see one closer to home in April. Thanks so much for sharing the info, Debbie. You are gonna have sooo much fun!

Here is the link to other Copic certification classes (http://www.copicmarker.com/articles/events) around the country if anyone is interested.

Christie
01-05-2009, 03:09 PM
Hope you have a wonderful time!

tesschap
01-05-2009, 03:40 PM
I wish I could join you ladies :( How hard is it to get tickets to CHA? Are you able to purchase products there or is it just a trade show to see what will be coming out?

1of2shoes
01-05-2009, 04:47 PM
Teresa, I'm not going to CHA, just the Copics class. I think to get into CHA you have to be a member of the press or a store owner who has purchased tickets for you to go. It costs the store owner a fee to go, too. Some of the other ladies may know more about that. Check out the link that Tami posted. I seem to remember a class near you maybe?

cindi
01-05-2009, 05:24 PM
you will love it as I know you love to color! come back and teach us something cool..maybe another tutorial?? hint hint
:)

hbpuppy
01-05-2009, 10:38 PM
Okay, I'm trying not the be offended that you are calling Orange County traffic LA traffic. Our traffic is MUCH worse. LOL. I'm not attending, I don't own a Copic and my job only pays about 3 markers an hour. Tee hee.

1of2shoes
01-06-2009, 04:00 AM
Okay, I'm trying not the be offended that you are calling Orange County traffic LA traffic. Our traffic is MUCH worse. LOL. I'm not attending, I don't own a Copic and my job only pays about 3 markers an hour. Tee hee.

haha Heather. We have a saying down here. "Anything north of Camp Pendleton is LA." We just kind of blend OC and LA all together. Sorry. :wubclub: Where have you been? We've missed you!

Deborah
01-06-2009, 04:40 AM
Lucky gal! Have FUN!