PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Kansas City, Missouri

onescrappinmama
12-28-2006, 04:14 PM
Hi all! I'm so glad I found a place that focuses on stamping. I've been wandering through cyberspace looking for something and stumbled on this site through 2peas. I love to stamp and love to experiement. I'm fairly new to stamping, just under two years but have been crafting forever and scrapping for 10 years. I'm a divorced mom of three elementary aged kids and one middle schooler. Also, I'm mom to Cutie the Kitty and Lucky the Dog. I can't wait to meet you all!!:wacko:

kerry
12-28-2006, 04:18 PM
Remember to post anything stamped for all to see in the gallery! If you are interested in swapping, the swap board is also a great place to visit!

Kerry
isu.alum_kerbear at 2peas

lisaguyon
12-28-2006, 04:18 PM
Hello I am Lisa from Alabama. Welcome aboard. You will love it here. Everyone is very nice and helpful. I am the mother to 5 wonderful boys, um young men...(see the pic) I have been married for over 18 years to my soul mate.

Just started stamping a year ago but have been scrapping for years. lisa

lost luggage
12-28-2006, 04:23 PM
Hi! I'm Julie (just Julie) from Southern California! This site is the best! Glad you found us, hope to see you around :)

smileycollector
12-28-2006, 05:25 PM
Hi Onescrappinmama! :) Welcome to the STamp Shack...a wonderful place to make new friends who love stamping as much as you! :) We're almost neighbors... I'm Pam from up north of you in Nebraska! Hope to chat and swap with you soon! Smiles, Pam :)

dgbearsmom
12-28-2006, 05:28 PM
Hi! What part of KC are you in? I live in the southern 'burbs on the MO side(Raymore/Belton). Welcome!!

Judy

suzi_f
12-28-2006, 09:15 PM
Welcome from a neighbor across the state! I'm just outside of StL, on the IL side. You'll love it here!!!

cindi
12-28-2006, 09:19 PM
Wow, lots of new stampers here today! It's nice to meet you.
This is a fun site, I hope you like it as much as we do!!
welcome
:)