PDA

View Full Version : oh happy day!!!

shuggy
01-07-2009, 01:15 PM
it's the small things in life that make me happy. like when it's snowed oodles and gobs over the past few weeks. the city snow plow only creates one little path on our street and not even touching the whole width of the street or the circle in front of our house, thus building a big wall to try and maneuver over to get to our driveway.

then today, the sun is shining. and it must not be too busy for the city snow plow. he just came and cleaned our part of the circle!! (not the whole thing, but i'll take what we can get!!)

WOO HOO!!!

:spinny:

Vintagegal
01-07-2009, 01:16 PM
LOL! It's a GREAT thing when the snowplows come and clear our street!!!! I can TOTALLY understand where you're coming from!

iloveflipflops
01-07-2009, 01:59 PM
What's a snow plow even look like? Sorry but I don't think I have seen one EVER ... ha

cindi
01-07-2009, 02:08 PM
glad they got you cleaned out!@! so far this winter I've had to shovel out the fire hydrant myself..sigh..

Christie
01-07-2009, 02:51 PM
LOL!! I know this must be really exciting for you! Maybe that would be equivlant to when they clean the drains out around here so we don't flood!

shuggy
01-07-2009, 02:58 PM
glad they got you cleaned out!@! so far this winter I've had to shovel out the fire hydrant myself..sigh..

oh crud...i don't even know where the fire hydrant is!!!

Christie
01-07-2009, 02:59 PM
oh crud...i don't even know where the fire hydrant is!!!

Well in case of a fire you better just use the snow!!!