PDA

View Full Version : I'm having trouble too

ccstampin12
12-28-2006, 04:50 PM
I have been having trouble with this issue too....it keeps dropping me and acting like it has timed out.
I luckily got on here and have a chance to let you know. I may not be able to get on anywhere again.
I couldn't get on the Gallery or find the forums or read any of the posts.
WAH!!!
Somebody fix me, PLEASE!
Joanie

lost luggage
12-28-2006, 07:23 PM
I am glad it is not just me this time :)

Sherry
12-28-2006, 07:34 PM
I agree there have been some issues today. I have tried to log on two separate times today and could not get on. At times, the site has been super slow, too.

I have emailed the new host about this and, since doing so, the site seems to be running better. Perhaps they adjusted a setting or something? I am still waiting for their reply though.

The reason I switched hosts at all is because Yahoo's server's were not stable when it came to our custom codes, such as the swap board. Mark was having to code things differently to accomodate the fussy server and things were not working as they should. So, to spare you all that grief, I packed up the website and took it elsewhere. Mark recommended this host and told me that they were top notch but, I have to be honest, I'm not impressed with today's performance. Let's hope they're just having a bad day. :worried:

I rarely had connection problems with Yahoo. I hope I don't regret my decision to move.

iloveflipflops
12-28-2006, 07:36 PM
Its been very slow for me too but I just walk away and come back. (reminds me of the olden days when I had my "radio shack" computer. ha ha)

jdpisces
12-28-2006, 08:16 PM
The have had some real speed issues on here today....but the weird thing was that everytime I logged in, it told me I had a private message. I'd go to the messages and the inbox was always empty. I eventually just started to ignore the pop-up.

So far so good tonight though!

Julie

Erin K
12-28-2006, 08:59 PM
yea the day was slow for me but it seems fine now. :)

Swanie78
12-28-2006, 09:05 PM
Weird...I didnt notice any problems. Today is my first day here though.
Im on a laptop "stealing" wireless internet from someone around here...lol (Im at my aunt and uncles house out of state, at home I have my own internet)
Maybe problems with the site have been happening at the same time my connection fails :P

kerry
12-28-2006, 09:23 PM
throughout the day, but I'm not too worried about it. I can just envision this group of people sitting at computers all day long waiting to pounce on a problem... It gives them something to do, I guess.

Now I'm just playing around adding a new avatar...I love Starbucks!!!

Kerry

lost luggage
12-28-2006, 09:51 PM
I am still having problems...