PDA

View Full Version : palooza circle journal...

shuggy
01-14-2009, 02:47 PM
it's time to start thinking about the palooza '09 circle journal!!! i'll post a swap in a few days so those who want to participate can join.

i'm thinking each person will just do one page (since there will be a few to make!). and i was thinking a theme...like "top 10 reasons i love palooza!" remember, it's better to have your pages done before hand, unless you are planning on working on them there.

please post your thoughts on the palooza circle journal here.

Spartymom
01-14-2009, 03:29 PM
One page is perfect, but we'll have to remember to do them for x many of people and then what size? I have 10 reasons to love palooza, but what about those who didn't attend last year? Maybe 10 reasons why i love to stamp with Shack friends?

Robinkay
01-14-2009, 03:56 PM
Sounds great Angie...I'll keep checking the swaps page to see when you post it. April 23rd is coming up fast! ;+)

shuggy
01-14-2009, 06:01 PM
One page is perfect, but we'll have to remember to do them for x many of people and then what size? I have 10 reasons to love palooza, but what about those who didn't attend last year? Maybe 10 reasons why i love to stamp with Shack friends?

i didn't attend last year, but i could come up with 10 things!!!

we'll figure out something for everyone...

shuggy
01-15-2009, 06:43 PM
anyone, anyone?

bueller, bueller?

logcabincreations
01-15-2009, 07:24 PM
te he...

o.k...I've never ever done a circle journal so I need step by step instructions. But it sounds like fun.

spredbirds
01-15-2009, 08:34 PM
Since I didn't do the MOA one (and have gotten grief for it ... even a year later ... hmmm wonder who that would be :)) .... I'm in for this year's

I'll do what ever topic you chose ...

I like "reasons I love the Shack" or "reasons I love Palooza" or "why I love to stamp"

I think it should be a 6x6 or 8x8 page ...

tojoco
01-15-2009, 10:30 PM
If I am there, I will most likely be doing one, and I do like the 1-page layout since there will probably be quite a few participants.

GSMom385
01-17-2009, 09:01 PM
I'm in for the circle journal!! I love the one we did at MOA. Does anyone have a head count yet, at least a rough guess I was starting to think about the shoebox thing too and was trying to decide how much paper to buy for the card I want to do for that too.