PDA

View Full Version : Birthday RAK Thanks

loobylou
01-15-2009, 06:12 PM
How exciting, my birthday cards have started to arrive and it's not for a couple of weeks yet. I was just feeling sad about taking the Christmas cards down too,
Thankyou Frankiesue for the very pretty butterfly card and Sugar nellie stamp. How did you make the fuzzy glitter? Is it flowersoft?

frankiesue
01-16-2009, 03:59 PM
No Sarah, its not flower soft.. it was "stuff" (sorry can't remember its name) that was sold to be when I bought some sakuara pens that you can put quickly
to make them glitter...

I just added it on your card with a glue pen.

Glad they arrived safely

loobylou
01-20-2009, 09:32 PM
2 more lovely cards today
Thankyou Sherri for the lovely long card, I need a t-shirt like that, and your cutie business card too.
Thankyou Sally (firefly) for the elegand black and white card.

loobylou
01-27-2009, 09:48 PM
It's been a lovely mail week.
Thankyou Kathy (maxiesmom) for the very pretty pink and black card
Paula Carden- I think I'll take Fluffle's advice and eat dessert first. thankyou for the fun card and stamps
Artyfarty Thankyou for the gorgeously glittered card. That is one of my favourite sets. I love all the little suprises too.
Nancy (directmailscrapper) the mouse card is adorable- and your colouring is amazing. Thankyou. i love the bright colours.

MidwestStamper
01-27-2009, 09:50 PM
I just sent my card on it's way to you today! I always get such a kick out of sending things all the way to Australia! And the PO workers always say "Oh! Going to Australia!" like they're thrilled too! LOL!

loobylou
02-03-2009, 01:40 AM
Lidia (midweststamper), thanks so much, your card came today. Thanks for sharing your swap card. It is beautiful in red and black

loobylou
02-03-2009, 01:45 AM
Thankyou Amy(scraphappy908), your pretty blue card and goodies are fantastic. I just needed a heart embellishment for a card I'm making today. I'll be putting it in the gallery soon. Thanks so much

loobylou
02-03-2009, 01:47 AM
Chris (Mydogstinks2), your sunny card made me smile. Coming the day before my birthday was very clever. Thankyou.

loobylou
02-03-2009, 01:54 AM
Joanne (tojoco) Thankyou for the special package of goodies and the gorgeous card. I admired it so much in the gallery. I can't wait to have a play with those distress stickles. You know you're going to get me in trouble if I get addicted to them!!!

loobylou
02-03-2009, 01:57 AM
Christie, Thankyou for the amazing pink butterfly card you sent. Your colouring is beautiful. You know I've been admiring those stamps for such a long time. Thankyou for your generosity. I promise they will get lots of love.

Christie
02-03-2009, 07:30 AM
Christie, Thankyou for the amazing pink butterfly card you sent. Your colouring is beautiful. You know I've been admiring those stamps for such a long time. Thankyou for your generosity. I promise they will get lots of love.

Your very welcome. I hope you have a wonderful birthday!

loobylou
02-06-2009, 06:41 PM
Oh what a fabulous week it's been, My mailbox is getting happy mail almost daily.
Thankyou Jan (Far North) for the beautiful washi paper card, and I love that you sent me the stuff to try it out myself. You know how much I love to try new things. You've spoilt me with lovely goodies. Thankyou so much.

loobylou
02-06-2009, 06:43 PM
Thankyou Heather (Keltie) for your sweet RAK. It was like Christmas looking at all the embellies and images. I'm stamping with friends today and I can't wait to put them on cards.

loobylou
02-11-2009, 02:04 AM
Thankyou Jan (Logcabin creations) for the gorgeous notepad filled with birthday wishes. You know how much I am a list maker! This will come in very handy

loobylou
02-11-2009, 02:05 AM
Thankyou PatG, Your lovely blue card came today. I certainly will celebrate- Infact I might have some cake for you today!

loobylou
02-11-2009, 02:08 AM
What a lovely suprise- 2 cards in 1 envelope, from Tracey and one from Jacob too. Thankyou both for your warm wishes. It is so nice to have faraway friends- just a shame I can't wave my magic wand and pop over for a cup of tea! Thankyou for the cute images and RAk goodies. I feel very blessed.

Mrs. Fence
02-11-2009, 03:00 AM
You are most welcome. It's funny you should mention magic and popping over for tea. Jacob was wondering when you were going to come spend the night for a visit! I'll be sure to show him the post.

loobylou
02-25-2009, 07:20 AM
I love when my birthday stretches out for a longtime. i had the cheekiest card today from Tattoo Lesa with happy Birthday you OLD bird! and a sweet owl.
Thankyou Lesa (not so much of the OLD next time!!!!!) I enjoyed the laugh.