PDA

View Full Version : The weather here is absolutely crazy!

tojoco
01-18-2009, 04:35 PM
Yesterday it was very cloudy, windy and cold with a high temp of 34 degrees. Today (Sunday) it is very sunny, blue skies, light breeze and a high temp of 59 degrees. Yikes! It's almost 60 degrees here today and it's absolutely beautiful but this constant change in weather is wreaking havoc on my sinuses. I keep getting sinus headaches which makes me not want to do anything. I really wish the weather would just stay consistent for a few days. Now I hear they're predicting snow flurries for Tuesday night. Oh No!:arghh::arghh: I think I'd rather be where all you "snowbunny shackies" are. At least you know it will be cold and snowy for a while.

tesschap
01-18-2009, 04:46 PM
It's been so cold here - well below zero. It started snowing here during the night and it's still snowing. We were predicted to get 2-5 inches but we had at least 6 inches by 7:30 this morning. I am SO tired of this weather!

Rebecca
01-18-2009, 04:59 PM
I'm with you Teresa, I'm so tired of this cold snowy weather. It has been snowing all day.

cecescraps
01-18-2009, 05:24 PM
Dh was just telling me the same thing Joanne. He went for a long walk today in dwntwn Chattanooga w/ just a shirt and sweater... no coat. He's also got the cold/sinus thing too. Of course, I'm here in the frigid, frozen tundra and I have a wicked headache right now... Maybe there is just something in the air???

cindi
01-18-2009, 05:31 PM
crazy weather for sure. Joanne consider getting a netti pot I bet your sinus headaches will be a thing of the past if you use it once a day.
:)