PDA

View Full Version : You girls had me question myself so . . .

tojoco
12-28-2006, 10:35 PM
I went in my trash can and pulled out the Michael's advertisement I received in the mail today. Yes it is a real Michael's 50% off coupon valid until January 21st for any regular priced item. Good luck girls. I hope yours comes in the mail real soon.:nod:

http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k38/tojoco/MikesCoupon.jpg

Erin K
12-28-2006, 10:42 PM
Well Joanne, it's not yours! We can clearly see it was addressed to your husband! It must be for him... :worried:

Christie
12-28-2006, 10:48 PM
Well Joanne, it's not yours! We can clearly see it was addressed to your husband! It must be for him... :worried:

LOL Erin! Your too funny :biglaugh: I think her husband should share his coupon!!

Erin K
12-28-2006, 10:49 PM
yea they should share, he can have the stinky framing one no one wants anyhow she can have the any item one

tojoco
12-28-2006, 10:51 PM
You girls crack me up!

maxiesmom
12-28-2006, 10:51 PM
I was certainly not doubting you! I'm just jealous is all! We didn't get the special coupon you did- sniff, sniff

jdpisces
12-28-2006, 11:07 PM
Jealousy here too....I have never received anything like that! You're LUCKY! Well, Tom is.

Julie

Deborah
12-29-2006, 11:10 AM
I shopped at Michael's yesterday, didn't have the actual paper coupon, asked for the coupon discount and they honoured it anyway. I bought another Cropper Hopper paper storage system, LOVE those! I'm going back today to pick up another one. Here in Halifax, you can use whatever coupon is in effect once per day on your highest priced item for the duration of the coupon.

Happy-happy-joy-joy!

stampcrazyjulie
12-29-2006, 12:52 PM
Oh NO!!! I think mine may have gotten thrown away!:eek: You are so lucky!! We won't tell your DH that you got his coupon first if you don't! :) LOL!

ctinyjoy
12-29-2006, 01:20 PM
i have never gotten one of those in the mail, but a girl at work gets them all the time so she gives it to me. I don't know how she got on the mailing list cuz she never goes to M's (she says she is not crafty:shocked: :shocked: )
but with the amount that i give to the store, i should be added. I have also suggested a frequent shopper card, but they haven't implemented that either:no2: