PDA

View Full Version : What are your weekend plans?

shurlyjean
10-20-2006, 08:37 PM
I plan to work on swaps.... imagine that!!!!

2 soccer games at 2:00 tomorrow.

Getting my hair trimmed and colored.....

Reading the lesson at church on Sunday...

Maybe visiting a favorite craft store....

My DS, Spencer (the dyslexic guy) is a history buff and wants to see the movie "Faith in Our Fathers...""" or something like that... so we may go to that...

Have to watch the Packers..... and listen to the Badger...

Set-up my weekly swap... no-one chimed in on this... but I will let you know what it is...

Send out a couple of swaps... Antique Bathtubs and Halloween Envies...

Clean,,,,, did I say clean... I don't like to clean... we have to think of something else to do.

Shirley:cool:

Erin K
10-20-2006, 08:40 PM
I'm gonna slug around feeling sorry for myself. :(

iloveflipflops
10-20-2006, 09:02 PM
I don't have too many plans. DH bought a bunch of mums so we need to dig up our old flowers and plant these in their place. He got all different colors so we plan to do that tomorrow.

That's it so hopefully I can sleep late, if he doesn't want to get an early start :).

MidwestStamper
10-20-2006, 09:07 PM
My DH, oldest DS and I will be helping Crafters unload and set up for the Band Boosters Craft Fair at 7:00 am. Then I'll have to do some shopping at the Craft Fair... then some shopping at J's...then maybe a movie...Well, it's my Birthday weekend, so I intend to have fun! I'll probably go out to eat too.

cindi
10-20-2006, 09:44 PM
and I'll bet my df is goijng tp want to do something on Sunday. Hmm...I wonder if I can get him to clean the garage so I can craft?? LOL!!:)

HeatherID
10-20-2006, 10:21 PM
I'm going to be doing homework and cleaning tomorrow, and hopefully some shopping!

And Sunday I have an AMA meeting at 2, helping take down a craft fair at 6, and going to see a friend around 8. Sunday is also my DF & I's 5th anniversary since we started dating, so I imagine we'll be doing something :)

Heather

lost luggage
10-20-2006, 10:46 PM
No big plans over here..I am going to finishe my 2nd batch of Xmas cards...use my M's coupons on Sunday and Sunday go to the Flea Market, then watch football. :)

stampcrazyjulie
10-21-2006, 11:08 AM
I have tons to do! We are cleaning the House from top to bottom! My DH goes in for Back Surgery again on Monday, so we are trying to fit in as much as possible this weekend. DD has Ballet Practice for the Christmas Production that she is in, then she has a Birthday Party to go to where the Parents have to go too, then right after she has another Party where they wear their Halloween Costumes.....WOO!! I am getting tired just typing it here! :)

I also have to finish a swap. Wow, I had better get off here & get started! :)