PDA

View Full Version : Hi, newbie from Belgium here...

stampingmathilda
12-29-2006, 05:19 AM
Hi, my name is Godelieve. I live in Belgium, and when I get up really early in the morning, maybe some of you girls are still here. I'm a SAHM, I have two grown sons. My husband and I are taking care of our youngest son at home, it's a full time job, because of his special needs. I'm completely addicted to rubberstamping. And I'm happy to be able to escape from all the "every day obligations" via my PC, to find inspiration and to share my creations. If you take a look at my stamping blog, (link is in my signature line) you can find templates/techniques too sometimes. I recognize some member names here... and I hope to get to know even more stampers.

Godelieve

LinzyD
12-29-2006, 05:37 AM
I'm Linzy from Kansas in the US. I work nite shift so I'm around at kinda weird hours. What time is it in Belgium right now? Here in Kansas it is 4:35am. Hope to "see you" around at the shack!
Linzy

stampingmathilda
12-29-2006, 05:51 AM
It's almost noon here, so I think we're 7 hours ahead...

Sherry
12-29-2006, 06:00 AM
Welcome to The Shack, Godelieve! We're so glad that you have decided to join our community. I really think you will enjoy your time with us as we have a group of the most WONDERFUL ladies on the planet.

If you need anything or have questions, by all means, just ask.

Cheers!

Paula Carden
12-29-2006, 06:37 AM
Welcome, I am from Western North Carolina.
Do you have many rubber stamping shops in Europe?
We were in Italy in Oct, it seemed they were far and few inbetween.
I did find some nice handmade papers though.
Paula

dgbearsmom
12-29-2006, 07:24 AM
Hello Godelieve. I recognize your name from Two Peas. I am Judy from Kansas City, Missouri. There are some very talented and caring ladies here. It's nice to meet you.

Judy

cindi
12-29-2006, 07:52 AM
I'm Cindi from Maine, usa.
It's nice to meet you!! we have a bunch of friendly talented ladies here! I hope you have fun with us.:nod:
Belgium, huh?? cool, thats a long ways away! I look forward to getting to know you & your work.
:)

iloveflipflops
12-29-2006, 07:54 AM
Welcome to the Shack. I also recognize your name from twopeas. I am cheermom2 over there. I am Sherri from NC. I am also a SAHM with 2 kids ages 14 and 11. So nice to have you join us!!

laos348
12-29-2006, 08:21 AM
Welcome Godelieve! Its nice to see you here.

Laura

emmcee
12-29-2006, 08:22 AM
Welcome to the Shack! Belgium, way cool. I've never been to Europe but that is on my list of things to do. Let's see, as far as I can tell, we have a girl from Finland, Australia, England and Belgium. I'm sure there are more but that's what I remember off the top of my head.

You'll have a great time here, learning new things and meeting some wonderfully creative ladies. :spinny:

I forgot to tell you I"m Michelle from North Carolina, USA.

moosemama
12-29-2006, 08:23 AM
Hi Godelieve-nice to have you!

ccstampin12
12-29-2006, 09:36 AM
This site is "the best!" You will love it here!
I'm Joanie.
On 2Peas, I'm ccstampin.
I live in Massachusetts, in the USA.
Glad you're here!
ME:nod:

lost luggage
12-29-2006, 10:46 AM
Hi Godelieve, I'm Julie from California. :) I hope you have a great time here on this site! Your spin art card is awesome! I think I was "Lostluggage" on Peas, but I can't remember...lol

tojoco
12-29-2006, 10:48 AM
Welcome Godelieve. You've come to a fantastic place. All the girls here are very friendly, creative and willing to share their knowledge. I'm Joanne from Tennesse.

kerry
12-29-2006, 10:58 AM
Welcome to the Shack! I recognize you from 2peas and justjohanna. I love your work and can't wait to see some of your things posted in the gallery (G'd).

This is a great place so just jump right in!

Kerry
isu_alum.kerbear at 2peas

LJ-BRONS1
12-29-2006, 11:55 AM
Welcome Godelieve,It is so good to see you here.I have been one of your bigest fans over at two peas,for quite some time..I always love seeing your creations..And so enjoy looking at your blog..Hope to see more of your awesome talent here...

Linda from Idaho..

shuggy
12-29-2006, 11:59 AM
welcome to the shack!! you do amazing work! i love your blog! it's good to see you here.

angie

Deborah
12-29-2006, 12:15 PM
Hey Godelieve, SO nice to see you here!

teabear
12-29-2006, 02:14 PM
Hi Godelieve...welcome to the shack. I'm a fan of your work from 2peas. So glad you joined us here. I'm Tami from CA...SAHM and homeschooling my 11 yo DS. Playing in my craft room is my escape from the ordinary!

stampingmathilda
12-29-2006, 02:27 PM
Thank you all for the warm welcome!

dreis1
12-29-2006, 09:04 PM
Hi Godelieve: I just learned about this site from the message board on 2P'S. I have been looking around, and I like it here. Its good to see your work anywhere I go. You are one the my Rubberstamping Queens. Really love your work. Glinda

inkinupstamps
12-29-2006, 09:09 PM
I'm thrilled to see you here at Stamp Shack. I've been one of your biggest fans of your work with justjohanna and on 2 peas.

I'm Jennifer (I'm on the justjohanna "wing team") and I live in Ontario, Canada.

I can hardly wait to see more of your beautiful art in our gallery here at Stamp Shack!

Cheers!

stampcrazyjulie
12-29-2006, 09:26 PM
Welcome, Godelieve! We are always happy to have a new Friend among us! I have seen some of your work as well over on 2Peas...fantastic!! Oh, & I am Julie from Salt Lake City, Utah. I am a SAHM of 4. :)

LittleSeaOtter
12-30-2006, 12:50 AM
Hey Godelieve!

So glad to see you here. No matter where I "see" you, your talent just blows me away. :notworthy:

1of2shoes
12-30-2006, 12:52 AM
Welcome, Godelieve. It's nice to see you here. There are some very inspirational people here. Welcome to the group.

bubblegum girl
12-30-2006, 01:31 AM
Welcome! I assure you you will love it here!:cute: Im Chelsey, the sites youngest stamper, and i live in northern Alberta. This is a site full of many talented ladies and im sure you will fit in perfectly! thanks for coming and welcome!

toao
12-30-2006, 12:06 PM
Hello and welcome! Thanks for posting your blog. I bookmarked it so I could check the rest of it out later. I'm Mary from FL. I've seen your name on 2 peas. Hope you enjoy the Shack!

Swanie78
12-30-2006, 12:10 PM
Welcome Godelieve...pretty name!
I love finding places that has overseas people...they are awake at the same time I am! (I work night shift :winks: )

craftingcrazy
12-30-2006, 01:21 PM
Godelieve, glad to meet you! Welcome from Oregon.
Have a great day!
Donna

Inkyhands
12-30-2006, 01:39 PM
glad to see you here. I always love looking at your work on 2peas. You will love it here. Alot of the same familiar names but a more "cozy" atmosphere.
Enjoy!

My3Ds
12-30-2006, 01:44 PM
Hi. Welcome to the shack. I too recognize your name from 2ps. Hope you like it here -- it's very nice and friendly.

Gaerria