PDA

View Full Version : Sherri's diet tip

ccstampin12
12-29-2006, 09:44 AM
is so funny....and you know...it actually works!!!
LOL
ME:wub:

iloveflipflops
12-29-2006, 10:32 AM
Are you saying YOU have tried it Joanie? Are you admitting that here and now? HA HA

I need to try it as I think my scale has gone up 2 lbs with the holidays.

ccstampin12
12-29-2006, 10:55 AM
I'll try anything some days!
Of course, I realize it isn't "TRUE" but just can't face the REAL numbers sometimes!
We have a digital scale now, and it doesn't work so well anymore! sigh....guess I'll just have to lose for real! LOL:rolleyes:
ME

Erin K
12-29-2006, 11:01 AM
Great news! I lost my Christmas weight already! I'm back to where I was before Christmas! Hurray Erin, now to keep loosing. Slow but steady is the way I've been going, just one or two a week. :rolleyes:

logcabincreations
12-29-2006, 04:17 PM
Also weigh yourself in the morning after taking a potty break....and if you go to WW to weigh in...use the potty before weighing. A pound or two lighter every time (and we all know that most of us ladies retain water weight by the end of the day...not a good time to weigh in.) My 3rd New Year's Resolution: for every hour I sit and stamp, I must take a 15 minute walking break.....my workshop is in my basement so I can walk up and down the stairs; or if you have a treadmill (which I don't have I'm sorry to say), then by all means keep it near your stamping station!

Cheers!
Jan