PDA

View Full Version : Hello a CTMH girl from IL

ctmhgirl
12-29-2006, 09:54 AM
Hello, I found this board from the 2peas website. I am a CTMH consultant so I do a lot of stamping so I thought this board would be a good one to join. I noticed there is not a place for Close to my Heart only Stampin Up and TAC. :confused:

I am a WAHM in Il. I became a Close to my Heart consultant in July of this year and have really enjoyed it. I love to scrapbooking and started stamping about a year ago. I really like being able to preserve my family memories.

Nice to meet everyone.

Stampingmommy
12-29-2006, 10:12 AM
Hello, I found this board from the 2peas website. I am a CTMH consultant so I do a lot of stamping so I thought this board would be a good one to join. I noticed there is not a place for Close to my Heart only Stampin Up and TAC. :confused:

I am a WAHM in Il. I became a Close to my Heart consultant in July of this year and have really enjoyed it. I love to scrapbooking and started stamping about a year ago. I really like being able to preserve my family memories.

Nice to meet everyone.

Welcome welcome. I would love to also have a board for CTMH as I use those stamps as much as I use SU. I am giddy about the new catalog that is coming out in January. It is nice to meet you.

ctmhgirl
12-29-2006, 10:14 AM
Oh wait until you see it. There are some great color combinations in it. There are a lot of neat new stamps too.

iloveflipflops
12-29-2006, 10:30 AM
Hi Lucia. I am Sherri from NC. I am a SAHM with 2 kids, ages 14 and 11. Welcome!! You will love it here!

Sherry
12-29-2006, 10:45 AM
Hi Lucia,

Welcome to the Stamp Shack! We used to have a CTMH forum but it never got used so it was deleted. I would be happy to put it back up if the interest is there.

Cheers!

tojoco
12-29-2006, 10:53 AM
Hi Lucia. Glad to have you at this wonderful website. Everyone here is friendly, creative and willing to help. I'm Joanne from Tennessee.

Stampingmommy
12-29-2006, 11:48 AM
Hi Lucia,

Welcome to the Stamp Shack! We used to have a CTMH forum but it never got used so it was deleted. I would be happy to put it back up if the interest is there.

Cheers!

Yes please.

suzi_f
12-29-2006, 08:23 PM
Welcome Lucia. Where in IL are you from? I'm south, by StLouis.

stampinnutof3
12-29-2006, 09:25 PM
OK so can we use you for our rep if the one closest to me NEVER returns emails or calls?