PDA

View Full Version : i love calls from shackies out of the blue!!!

shuggy
01-25-2009, 09:45 PM
i had sent nancy (directmailscrapper) a pm asking a question and she decided to just pick up the phone and call me instead of trading pm's all night. isn't that awesome? i should do it more often. it was so nice chatting with her!!

cindi
01-25-2009, 09:47 PM
fun fun fun!!
I agree, I try to make calls here and there and always have fun doing it,
so glad you ladies had a fun chat
:)

directmailscrapper
01-25-2009, 09:52 PM
Angie, it was a pleasure talking to you and I can't wait to meet you at Paloosa!!!

tojoco
01-25-2009, 10:02 PM
Yes, it's wonderful to "talk in person" to shackies. I remember talking to Nancy and she sounded so very nice that I'm still hoping that we could meet.

directmailscrapper
01-25-2009, 10:04 PM
Joanne, I was THRILLED that day you called me! I don't know why I don't call Shackies more often. I've started, though -- and I'm going to keep doing it. Long distance calls are free on my cell phone! LOL!

midnitecreations
01-25-2009, 10:53 PM
that's so cool. I've met nancy and know how easy it is to talk to her.

Christie
01-26-2009, 07:12 AM
It's always great getting a call from a shackie!!!

Patty
01-26-2009, 11:29 AM
I can't believe you gals are talking about this. I have been thinking about this lately. Wow--that's spooky--now we're thinking alike...think it's the ink influence??

suzi_f
01-26-2009, 03:49 PM
Ok, I must be odd. (Ok, we all KNOW I'm odd so this is just further proof of my oddness!) I'm so terrified to talk to any of y'all on the phone. I even get a little freaked by chatting. I'm so afraid that I won't know what to say or say something goofy or mis-hear something & embarass myself that I never call any of y'all (although I have free LD on my cell phone & dh's office phone has it too). It's easier to type something here 'cause it's easier to erase & start over if I mess up. LOL Hopefully, after Shack-a-paloosa, I'll fee different.

Oh, I've talked to Sherri on the phone about something specific so that was ok. Just calling to chat would probably send me into a panic attack!

directmailscrapper
01-26-2009, 07:52 PM
Ok, I must be odd. (Ok, we all KNOW I'm odd so this is just further proof of my oddness!) I'm so terrified to talk to any of y'all on the phone. I even get a little freaked by chatting. I'm so afraid that I won't know what to say or say something goofy or mis-hear something & embarass myself that I never call any of y'all (although I have free LD on my cell phone & dh's office phone has it too). It's easier to type something here 'cause it's easier to erase & start over if I mess up. LOL Hopefully, after Shack-a-paloosa, I'll fee different.

Oh, I've talked to Sherri on the phone about something specific so that was ok. Just calling to chat would probably send me into a panic attack!

For the record, Suzi is not odd. She didn't say anything goofy or embarass herself. I couldn't resist this post -- I HAD to call her -- and she is DELIGHTFUL! We had a terrific chat -- I feel like I've known her forever! I can't wait to meet her live and in person at Paloosa.

spredbirds
01-26-2009, 09:46 PM
I've called a few Shackies here and there ... and I talk to Hutchink almost everyday!

shadoob
01-26-2009, 11:40 PM
Suzi, after you ride with me for a few hours on the way to paloosa you will think that I am so strange and put my foot into my mouth so often that you will be at ease....I doubt you are any goofier than some of us....and in a delightful way at that!