PDA

View Full Version : I have to share what I got for Christmas! :)

stampcrazyjulie
12-29-2006, 12:46 PM
OK, so I have to share with you all what I got for Christmas. MY DH decided this year that he was going to just give me money to do my own Christmas Shopping that way I could get what I wanted...I am still wondering if that was a good or bad thing???:confused:

Anyways, I went out & bought an External Hard Drive with 250 GB so that I can back up all of my Computer Files & Pics, and the Adobe Photoshop Elements 5.0 that I can play with. I have yet to try out either! I am just so excited sitting here looking at both of the boxes! :D

I also got myself a couple of shirts & some Levi's. OH, & I did get that Cricut last month which was supposed to be included as my Christmas Present! :)

Then last night, my DH came Home & my DD walks into the Kitchen & asks how I like her new ring! It was a new Wedding Ring for me! :shocked: It is a pretty white gold ring with a large marquise in the middle & 1 round diamond on each side of the marquise with several baguettes off to the side of each round diamond. I will have to take a picture & share with you all later. My original wedding ring was stolen right before Christmas one year when our House was robbed. ( I had just taken my ring off the night before because my DH was going to have it appraised & upgraded ). So the new ring is a long time in coming.

Overall I think that this was a pretty good Christmas for me. In the past my DH generally will ask for a Christmas list & then go out & buy things that are not even on my list. This year he said he was too busy with his new job & wanted me to get what I really wanted...kind of nice in a way, but not very surprising for me!

Swanie78
12-29-2006, 12:48 PM
WOW....Merry Christmas to you!
How cute about your daughter with the ring! Did he give it to her to do that? Or did she find it on her own? lol

shuggy
12-29-2006, 12:56 PM
wow!!! what a nice thing to get!

teabear
12-29-2006, 01:19 PM
That was so thoughtful of your DH. It sounds like you are starting out 2007 on the right foot. Can't wait to see pics of the new ring :)

If it makes you feel any better....DH and I gave each other a digital camera for Christmas. We shopped online and ordered it. We also gave each other one small wrapped gift and stocking stuffers. It was a beautiful Christmas.

dgbearsmom
12-29-2006, 02:27 PM
Wow, Julie! Sounds like you made out great. Congrats.

Judy

suzi_f
12-29-2006, 07:30 PM
Cool presents Julie!! I got an external hard drive too!! Now, I won't lose all my pictures again. I hope! I guess external disk drives can get fried too????