PDA

View Full Version : Weather is terrible here.....

GrammaStamper
01-29-2009, 06:43 PM
....so I've stayed home today and just played in my craft room.

We have seven family birthdays in February so I've completed 2 cards and a swap today. You can see them in my gallery. Just click on "Visit My Gallery" just over to the right side of the screen.

cindi
01-29-2009, 06:45 PM
wow Barb, you have had a busy day! I'm off to check it out
:)

scraphappy908
01-29-2009, 06:47 PM
I'm with ya girlfriend! The weather has been yucky here too. No sooner do they get the roads cleared, it snows again. My car had needed a bath for almost two months but I don't dare for fear my locks will freeze. I've just about had it with that four letter word!

TeapotMuse
01-29-2009, 08:38 PM
You have sure been busy and with all those cards I bet that will keep you even busier! I went and had a peek and I love all your new things. The ones with the toilets are just adorable! :)

CharleneC
01-29-2009, 08:41 PM
I'm with ya girlfriend! The weather has been yucky here too. No sooner do they get the roads cleared, it snows again. My car had needed a bath for almost two months but I don't dare for fear my locks will freeze. I've just about had it with that four letter word!

I haven't washed my car either for fear that as soon as I wash it, it will snow again. It always does. Just murphy's law.

logcabincreations
01-29-2009, 10:56 PM
Great cards Barb! oh...by the way...I saw that you "tagged me" on my blog so I posted a picture. I couldn't find any Shackies left to tag...lol...everyone whose blog I read had already been tagged.

iloveflipflops
01-29-2009, 10:58 PM
I saw you tagged me too or was it Cindi? I don't remember now and i haven't had a chance to post a photo.