PDA

View Full Version : Ctmh

onescrappinmama
12-29-2006, 01:34 PM
I can't believe there are no posts so I'll start one. I love CTMH stamps, in fact I love their entire system and how everything coordinates. I started scrapbooking about 10 years ago using the CM products. Then, I started branching out about 4 years ago buying stuff at craft stores and scrapbook stores. I had some wooden blocks from Joanns, DOTS and SU but didn't use them much as I am challenged when it comes to lining things up properly. No one ever told me there was a tool to line up my images. lol Then I went to a CTMH party and have never looked back. No more searching for coordinating inks, papers and stamps. Everything just works together so beautifully. After a rocky start with a horrible CTMH demo I signed up to be a consultant. My stamping has grown so much. Each month I hold a technique club workshop and we use a new technique. I can't imagine where my stamping would be without joining CTMH. I made several christmas gifts this year with my stamps and papers, altered objects, and cards. I advertised my Christmas cards for sale this year and sold over 200 cards! :spinny: I love how easy the stamps are to use and take care of.
That's my story and I'm stickin to it!!!
Have a great day every one!!!

Caboverde1
12-29-2006, 01:39 PM
I agree...wholeheartedly! I prefer CTMH hands down! Clear stamps ROCK, especially for the stamping challenged!

Tonii

MidwestStamper
12-29-2006, 02:38 PM
I've been to two parties and enjoyed the stamps very much. I only have two sets though. I was also introduced to TAC (The Angel Company) at about the same time. Before that, I was clueless about unmounted stamps and acrylic blocks--now I love them. Still love my wood mounted too!

ctmhgirl
12-29-2006, 03:00 PM
Thanks for this great post. I was a CTMH customer before I became a consultant also. I was getting ready to place an order when I decided I might as well become a consultant. I have never used any other stamps. I love the company.

Stampingmommy
12-29-2006, 03:06 PM
If anything I have found that I want to unmount all of my SU stamps and use them with my CTMH blocks. I did a trial run with a couple of sets and my stamping improved immensly, simply because I could see exactly where I was placing the stamp, and I had tried the Stampamajig.