PDA

View Full Version : The kids got the coolest game for Christmas

My3Ds
12-29-2006, 01:57 PM
It's the 20 question electronic game. It's been around for a few years I think, but anyway. You think of something (living or whatever). You answer the questions and then the game tells you what you are thinking of. It's almost always correct. It even knew I was thinking of "chap stick". :eek: I think we're having more fun with it than the kids. Do any of you have it?

Erin K
12-29-2006, 02:25 PM
I do! I love that game. It's crazy I've only been able to stump it on a few, like I was thinking trollie and it guessed bus once. Anyhow it's way cool, we got one last year or the year before.

mydogstinks2
12-29-2006, 02:28 PM
I LOVE that game! I don't have it yet but I've played with one. It is really fun! I may have to go get one. LOL

iloveflipflops
12-29-2006, 03:52 PM
My kids loved this game last year. We always tried tricking it but it always was right. How does it do that?

BeckyButtshaw
12-29-2006, 03:55 PM
I got my DH the sports one this year-it's amazing that it can guess what you're thinking! A couple of times the guess has been pretty vague, but other times it gets it right on.

maxiesmom
12-29-2006, 04:40 PM
is this game called?? I have not heard of it, unless I have and just didn't know that's what it was all about. Well, that made sense now, didn't it!
anyway, sounds cool.

dizziebee
12-29-2006, 04:53 PM
we have it too and the first time I tried it , I beat it... and I answered honestly too LOL

suzi_f
12-29-2006, 07:45 PM
I was thinking of "chap stick".

Do any of y'all remember Susie Chapstick. She was an olympic skier back when I was younger. Dh was arguing w/me that she was alot older than us & I said she wasn't. Found out she's as old as my MOM. Guess it was longer ago than I thought.

My3Ds
12-29-2006, 10:18 PM
called 20 questions

is this game called?? I have not heard of it, unless I have and just didn't know that's what it was all about. Well, that made sense now, didn't it!
anyway, sounds cool.