PDA

View Full Version : So what is everyone doing this evening?

mydogstinks2
02-02-2009, 06:30 PM
I'm doing the same thing I did all day... Nothing!! In fact I'm still in my pj's! I'm thinking about going and taking a hot bath, putting on some clean pj's, curling up on the couch and just watching tv.

Someone must be doing something exciting out there!

iloveflipflops
02-02-2009, 06:49 PM
Its not me ... After running all day, I am just hanging out. I'm tired, my eyes are sleepy and I am ready for bed and its only 6:50!! lol

Who else has something fun to do tonight?

CharityHand
02-02-2009, 06:51 PM
Just got home from taking the kids out to dinner... by myself.. in the cold rain. (what was I thinking?) Glad to be home. DH is still out of town, so I might head upstairs to make something with my stamps.

cindi
02-02-2009, 06:55 PM
I just started a game of hot dog bush, and I am hanging here, and I have a few images I want to color tonight, too
:)

logcabincreations
02-02-2009, 07:47 PM
Chris, I did the same as you...nothing :) I'm still in the same p.j.'s from last night, so I'll be take a shower and putting on clean ones and watching the bachelor.

tojoco
02-02-2009, 07:51 PM
Got back from taking Reba for her rabies and bordetella shots at the vets. While there we went doggy toy shopping (at PetSmart) and I bought her a new "kong" toy. Also made her "hotel" reservations for when we go to Florida next month. Then came home, made a quick dinner for me and Tom and now headed to my bedroom to put on my p.j.s and then watch The Bachelor and True Beauty.

mahodgman
02-02-2009, 09:11 PM
I was going to finish my taxes, but the turbotax site is down right now. For the first time in a long time I'm nervous about doing my own taxes. It is the Stampin' Up! business I'm worried about. They didn't send me a 1099 form, so I guess that means I didn't make enough (I read somewhere that they only send them if you make over $600). I just hope I am keeping track of the right things. So, I'm hanging out here instead. I am also doing a load of laundry and thinking about what might be on TV tonight.

Christie
02-02-2009, 09:25 PM
Nothing exciting here. We have been watching tv and that's about it.

tesschap
02-02-2009, 09:28 PM
I had to travel for work today - to the end of the earth and back practically! I have to head in the other direction tomorrow at the wee hours of the morning. We've all had a stomach thing going on for the past several days and it's kicking my butt. I was planning to go to bed long before now. I had to send a few work emails and I should be finishing up a few work reports but I'm too tired so I decided to check in here and then I'm headed to bed. Tomorrow is Katie's birthday and I haven't made her card yet. Hopefully I'll be home from work before her tomorrow!

MidwestStamper
02-02-2009, 09:59 PM
I went to a Band Booster Executive Meeting (I'm the Secretary). Now I'm waiting for '24' to be over so that I can watch the taped version (since I got home half-way through it). I want to watch 'Medium' first at 9:00--I like that show!