PDA

View Full Version : Wow, what a good night's rest will do

Erin K
10-21-2006, 10:36 AM
I feel lots better. Last night I went to bed actually crying because I was so sick. I woke up and Brian had already left, which made me mad, he was supposed to make sure I was feeling ok first, but anyhow he left, so I got up and I felt ok. I ate a little and drank and I feel almost fine!

I think I'll call him on the cell and tell him that I'm ok so he doesn't feel guilty all day.

Thanks for all your concern.

I think I may do a little card making later today during nap time!

iloveflipflops
10-21-2006, 10:59 AM
Let's hope it continues that way for the rest of the day. Where did Brian go so early on a Saturday? A game? I missed your post saying what he was doing for the day.

I am getting ready to plant a bunch of mums. We got cranberry ones, yellow ones and deep purple.

It was 48 degrees when we first woke up so I am waiting for it to warm up just a bit :)

Enjoy your day, I hope i get time to make some cards too.

PS Did you get my Halloween card yet?

Erin K
10-21-2006, 11:06 AM
I did get your card, I emailed you. I got showered with your glitter, then got it again from Joanne.

Brian went out to Tallahassee for the FSU game. Stinker! Leaving me home sick with two sick boys! Course I would have let him go because I'm feeling much better but he didn't know that! hehe, I guess I'm in a forgiving mood because I feel so better.

I love mums, we don't garden at all. I hate being hot and it's always hot here, we just have grass and some shrubs. It's boring, but very easy to take care of.

Have fun with your plantings.

iloveflipflops
10-21-2006, 11:10 AM
so I think I need to email her too. I had it all over the floor and just started laughing :).

laos348
10-21-2006, 12:00 PM
Sleep can be the best medicine. Glad to hear that you are feeling better.

Laura

lost luggage
10-21-2006, 12:30 PM
Erin- glad to see you're feeling better today! It wasn't the same without you @ Happy Hour last night :)

Don't over do it yet...a little more rest... ;)

Erin K
10-21-2006, 01:41 PM
yea, my need for sleep is really cutting into my late night chatting! I think I'm gonna try to get to bed pretty early tonight too.

I got ten hours of sleep last night, can you believe it? I'm sure that's a big part of why I feel ok today. I have no appitite though, Stephen doesn't either. I guess we will both just eat tiny meals for another day or two.

Ok, both boys are napping, I'm gonna go try to make a card or two.
:)e