PDA

View Full Version : Hi, new here.

ddobson
12-29-2006, 10:57 PM
I followed a link to here from 2peas, can't wait to look around :)
Editing so I can tell you about me. I live in Irving TX (outside of Dallas), I love to make cards. Just recently started to get serious about stamping. I am a SU demo, as of last month. I am married, have no children.

iloveflipflops
12-29-2006, 10:58 PM
Hey you just left me a post on my snowman card. Thanks. I am Sherri from NC. Nice to meet you! you will love it here. Tell us a bit about yourself.

Erin K
12-29-2006, 11:04 PM
Hi nice to meet you! Nice to meet all the new people I'm all behind!

Lots of people from 2ps today.

I'm Erin, I'm chatty and I have these two boys, (see below)

Erin K
12-29-2006, 11:07 PM
I see you are a designer for FM and Inspire Me. Do you design the actual papers? Or do you make stuff with the papers? If you do the papers you have to show us which ones you did!

ddobson
12-29-2006, 11:10 PM
I see you are a designer for FM and Inspire Me. Do you design the actual papers? Or do you make stuff with the papers? If you do the papers you have to show us which ones you did!

I wish, I don't even know how I would go and do that. No, I only make stuff with the papers :D I love free stuff :D

Erin K
12-29-2006, 11:12 PM
That's awesome! I saw your resume, you are super published! I guess you do love free stuff, you get all your magazines free looks like. :)

toao
12-30-2006, 12:08 PM
Welcome to the Shack! I'm Mary from FL. You have quite a resume! Very impressive....and pretty too. Hope you enjoy it here at the Shack.

GrammaStamper
12-30-2006, 12:33 PM
Welcome, Daniela. So nice to have you here. After reading your resume, I'll be sure to be learning stuff from you, so thanks for joining.

I'm Barb from Northern Ontario.

LJ-BRONS1
12-30-2006, 12:34 PM
Daniela,It wonderful to see you here at the Shack.Love your resume..

Linda from Idaho