PDA

View Full Version : Cindi - I have your chicken recipe in the crockpot ...

tesschap
02-12-2009, 11:06 AM
My work training wrapped up yesterday afternoon so I drove home late last night instead of staying over and heading back this morning. I'm so tired of restaurant food and I have been craving Cindi's chicken recipe so I prepared all of the spices, de-skinned the chicken, and got it going in the crockpot while I was on a conference call early this morning! The house is just starting to smell yummy! I can't wait for dinner. Hmmm - what should I serve with it?

cindi
02-12-2009, 11:10 AM
yumm. it does make thew house smell GOOD! df likes whipped potatoes and veggies with it. but I have done rice, too.
let me know how you & the family like it
:)

tesschap
02-12-2009, 11:13 AM
I sure will. I think I will make whipped potatoes and butternut squash - comfort food for me. It's that kind of day today!

tojoco
02-12-2009, 11:30 AM
Teresa, you will absolutely love it. I made it last week and Reba (my beagle) was going nuts when the chicken smell permeated through the house. DH and I loved it so much we didn't even have any leftovers.

tesschap
02-12-2009, 12:18 PM
Teresa, you will absolutely love it. I made it last week and Reba (my beagle) was going nuts when the chicken smell permeated through the house. DH and I loved it so much we didn't even have any leftovers.

Henri (our golden retriever pup) has already made two trips to the kitchen to see where the divine scents are coming from :)