PDA

View Full Version : The weekend is almost here...

mydogstinks2
02-13-2009, 10:34 AM
What do you have planned that is exciting?

I don't think we are doing much of anything this weekend. Maybe cleaning house to get ready for the baby shower next Saturday.

shadoob
02-13-2009, 11:14 AM
What I have on my to do list will most likely be very different than what I actually do....except for having some really good friends over for dinner on Saturday for VD day.
I think I should change my to do list to say: Eat chocolate and popcorn, stamp, finish up all swaps, eat some more, sleep late, visit the stamp shack a ridiculous amount of time, call a few friends and siblings, watch a movie or two....eat some more, pet the dog....now THAT kind of list I could accomplish!

teabear
02-13-2009, 11:30 AM
I love your list, Cheryl.

We are going down to San Diego for the weekend to see the International Rugby Tournament. My BIL coaches HS rugby in DC. His team is playing today. We are very proud of him. His team is Hyde Rugby and there is a special about his team on Fox Sports News this week. It's going to be a great getaway out of all this stinkin' snow.

Spartymom
02-13-2009, 11:31 AM
My excitement starts tonight when DH brings pizza home for dinner. Tomorrow, we will go to the mall for clothes and the girls will probably buy build a bear stuff with their own money!

suzi_f
02-13-2009, 12:09 PM
My parents are coming in from SoWest MO today (within the hour to be exact!). We're going out tonite for my dad's bday (today--I don't have a card OR present. ACK!!!). Tomorrow, dad's gonna take care of my honey-do's since my honey has the dexterity of a fish. They we will eat out again & play cards w/Tim & Sarah. Sunday, we'll just hang unless my parents want to visit with either of my bro's families. They will leave on Monday morning. No stamping time for suzi. Should be able to work in some computer time somewhere tho.

shuggy
02-13-2009, 12:32 PM
work...on call tomorrow (cross your fingers that i stay on call!) and work on sunday. boo

Mrs. StampFantasy
02-13-2009, 02:41 PM
Tomorrow on Saturday come a friend from us and we look the film "Earthsea".

The children`s are by there grandparents. (vicy is by my hubby`s parents, the boys are by my parents and Lili is by us at home).

iloveflipflops
02-13-2009, 03:58 PM
Nothing too exciting going on here.

I have to register Nicholas for soccer tomorrow from 10-2. That's all I have planned all weekend long. That won't take long either. lol

Christie
02-13-2009, 04:05 PM
No plans here. I'm sure we won't do too much.

ellie
02-13-2009, 06:25 PM
Well, I cleaned the downstairs when I got home from work, I have to go to the grocery store at one point, catch up on laundry, and we are going to a Japanese restaurant tomorrow night for dinner.

tojoco
02-13-2009, 07:22 PM
No plans here except to take our Chrysler 300 back to the dealership as the lease is up. We will most likely go out to eat either for a late lunch or an early dinner. Then it's home to craft and/or read.