PDA

View Full Version : We all know how much I love owls!!!

Christie
02-13-2009, 02:45 PM
I was getting ready to leave the zoo today when I turned the corner and there was this lady standing there with a Screech Owl on her finger!! I almost died!!!! He was the tinest cutest little thing I've ever seen!!! I wanted to take him home with me!!!!

kimmyqtgirl
02-13-2009, 02:50 PM
Awe he is cute !!!! I love owls too they are so unique. Did you get to hold him?

Christie
02-13-2009, 03:00 PM
Awe he is cute !!!! I love owls too they are so unique. Did you get to hold him?

No, he was new to the zoo and they were just trying to get him use to his new surroundings. They wouldn't let us touch him. But we got to look!

mydogstinks2
02-13-2009, 03:11 PM
aw man you should have just knocked her over and stuck him in your pocket!!

I mean you would have for sure lost the job but you would have an owl! LOL

iloveflipflops
02-13-2009, 03:55 PM
Aw he is just the cutest. I think they should name him "Tiny"

Christie
02-13-2009, 07:08 PM

LOL!!! I told nathan it was a good thing he had a string attached to him, I would of brought him home otherwise! LOL!! Of course I would never do that but he was cute enough to try!! LOL!!!:biglaugh:

loobylou
02-13-2009, 07:43 PM
he is so tiny! He came to wish you a warm welcome and wants you to get a job there and visit him daily!

maxiesmom
02-13-2009, 08:13 PM

:biglaugh: You kill me!

Mrs. Fence
02-13-2009, 09:48 PM
He is cute, Christie! We live near a bird sanctuary, and they have lots of owls, mostly ones that have been injured. I've taken Jacob there, and they let us pat them and touch them. They have a wonderful soft spot on the back of their necks. I love to touch it. They are beautiful creatures, aren't they?