PDA

View Full Version : Change of Venue: The Original Rubber Stamp Convention--Feb. 21

djc
02-15-2009, 06:10 PM
Beeswax sent out the following e-mail:

"The San Jose, CA show on February 21st has had a last minute venue
change. The new location:

Rosewater Hall
1180 Murphy Avenue, San Jose, CA 95131"

This is the convention sponsored by A Stamp In The Hand.

Daria

logcabincreations
02-15-2009, 09:04 PM
Wish I could go to a convention...there's never any close to me.

Cinnistew
02-15-2009, 09:51 PM
Yes, that is the one sponsored by Stamp in the Hand.

Merry4003
02-15-2009, 10:25 PM
Has anyone ever been to one of these by Stamp in the Hand. It is driving distance for me, but I thought they had more artsy stamps, which I am not interested in. Anyone been before or going?

djc
02-16-2009, 11:26 AM
Merry, I go every year. There's a variety of vendors there. I spend a lot of time watching Judy of Judikins; she always has great demos. Last year Stamp On Over had Copic make and takes. Here's a list of vendors from the ASITH website:

A STAMP IN THE HAND CO. • BEESWAX • HANKO DESIGNS • JUDI-KINS • KRAZY KREATIONS • LOST COAST DESIGNS • MAGENTA • PAULA BEST • PENNY MICHELLE • RUBBER STAMP CONCEPTS • STAMP HAPPY RUBBER STAMPS • STAMP ON OVER • STAMP OUT CUTE • STONE BRIDGE CREATIONS • TAJ OF HONOLULU • TESSLER STAMPS • THE CAT’S PAJAMAS

It's a good show. I'm really happy about the change of venue because this new place sounds like it's better than the former one--bigger with more room for vendors to spread out their supplies and customers to walk around.

Daria