PDA

View Full Version : Another Newbie

LittleSeaOtter
12-30-2006, 12:46 AM
Hi Everyone!

I followed the link to this wonderful community from 2Peas. It is exciting to be a part of what is sure to be a wonderful source of inspiration for all stampers. I am really excited that this is for STAMPERS. I think it is great that we have an exclusive little place in cyberspace.

Anyway, I feel like I already know some of you...but for those of you that don't know me...

I've been stamping for four years now, with so much to learn. All of our local stamp stores have closed so I rely on the internet as my instruction and source of inspiration.

I live and breathe Ohio State Football. Go Buckeyes!!!

I use many screen names on the internet...but mostly LittleSeaOtter, PeaOtter (on 2Peas), Buckeye, and my initials KH. Its not that I don't want to tell you my actual name, but I like to keep my stamping addiction away from the rest of the world...I have such an unusual first name that whenever someone Googles my first name, *I* come up. Just don't want my professional life and personal stuff getting mixed up. :nah: By day, I am a trainer of teachers in literacy education, grades K-6.
Looking forward to all that this site will bring.

1of2shoes
12-30-2006, 12:50 AM
Welcome to the Stamp Shack, LittleSeaOtter! I know you'll find lots of inspiration here. I know I do.

Far North
12-30-2006, 12:52 AM
Welcome to the Shack, LittleSeaOtter~
Indeed you will get lots of stamping inspiration here! Just speak up and someone will offer a hand or idea!

You struck my curiousity by how a gal with OH roots connects to SeaOtters.
Oh well, every gal can have a secret or two- LOL!...Jan

toao
12-30-2006, 12:01 PM
Love your cute Otter avatar. Thanks for the great introduction!

I'm Mary from FL. I have 1 DD who is 5, and I'm a SAHM, married 17 years. I love scrapbooking, stamping, and photography.

Hope we get to chat soon!

Mary

Swanie78
12-30-2006, 12:05 PM
Welcome to the site! Im already addicted...lol I dont know what Im going to do when I go back to work :o

GSMom385
12-30-2006, 12:09 PM
Nice to see you here. I would not call you a newbie, my hubby still hasn't forgiven you for sending a buckeye ATC to a Hawkeye house. ;-P He can be such a whiner about his football. Good to have you. ~Cindy

GrammaStamper
12-30-2006, 12:21 PM
Welcome, LittleSeaOtter. We have a wonderful group here and it makes learning fun! As a trainer of any sort, you know we learn best when we're having fun, right? Enjoy!

stampcrazyjulie
12-30-2006, 01:25 PM
Welcome to The Shack....our little corner of Heaven here in Cyberspace! I am Julie from Utah. I am a SAHM of 4. I love Sea Otters! :)

LittleSeaOtter
12-31-2006, 03:10 AM
Thank you all so much for the warm welcomes...

just to comment on a few-

Jan~I have been to Alaska three times (Sitka), and my first visit there, I just fell in love with the sea otters. So cute. I sure wish I could see them in my area.

Mary~Love your avatar too...I'm getting a mini-doxie puppy in two weeks! Can't wait! I'm so excited.

Cindy~LOL! I was very hesitant to send that ATC to Iowa! Thought it might jinx us in some way. Please let your husband know that I was really pulling for Iowa earlier today against Texas. I think Iowa will be tough next year, and they have a very favorable schedule next year too.

Barb~Fun all the time!

To you all~thanks again for the welcome. Looking forward to getting to know you all.

laos348
12-31-2006, 09:35 AM
Welcome my blog friend!! For all the stamp shackers, LittleSeaOtter is a fantastic colored pencil artist!! I love checking out her new cards on her blog and how she colors them in!

Laura

Sherry
12-31-2006, 09:38 AM
Hello Littleseaotter!!

Let me welcome you once again to The Shack! We're so glad you have decided to become a member. I look forward to getting to know you better and seeing your posts in the gallery!!

Don't forget to check out the swap board!

Cheers!

JenO4294
02-19-2007, 02:52 PM
Hi! I am new too! I am also a new SU Demo. I can't wait to use all of the techniques that I am learning on here!

Jen