PDA

View Full Version : What are we still doing for 'paloosa?

Robinkay
02-17-2009, 08:37 AM
Are we still doing a Circle Journal? If so I might have missed Angie's post on what the theme was?

How many people are doing shoebox projects? I was thinking of doing the ornament one? maybe?

I know we will be shopping too! We have the Stamp store(Chris do you want me to make contact w/her about our visit to her shop?) Archivers, Hobby Lobby, Michaels...

BTW who is coming in on Thursday?

It'sa getting close girls...:jiggy:

logcabincreations
02-17-2009, 09:22 AM
Cheryl and I are leaving home very early Thursday morning and should arrive by Thursday evening.

I'm still trying to figure out what to do with a shoebox. Probably Cheryl and I will just bring one from the both of us since she is still new to stamping. She can help me with all the prep work beforehand.

It will take us 10 hours of driving plus another hour or two for stopping for food and bathroom breaks. I'm guessing if we leave at 4am we'll be there by 4-5 pm.

Spartymom
02-17-2009, 10:33 AM
I'd like to do the circle journal but haven't seen angies swap for it. I don't think we missed.

I'll be there Friday around 10:30am. (gotta get kids on the bus first).

Thought about the shoebox and I might be out this year. I'm thinking of just providing the template of what I wanted to do, then anyone can make their own-their own way!

shuggy
02-17-2009, 11:21 AM
you haven't missed the ifno on the cj yet. i'll get it posted this week, i promise!!

me and my cute mom can be there when ever! we are flying into chicago on monday, then visiting friends until we come. so we'll be there sometime on thursday.

i haven't figured out a shoebox project yet...

maxiesmom
02-17-2009, 02:14 PM
I'm coming sometime on Thurs. More than likely not doing CJ or shoebox. I need to work on my own stuff. Shopping is always a good idea, I missed that stamp store last year.
Are we doing the same thing as far as having snacks & drinks that they provide so they don't get too suspicious with our goodies?

directmailscrapper
02-17-2009, 02:25 PM
I am arriving on Thursday and shopping my way to Paloosa with Kimmy and Jennifer like last year. I imagine that we won't take as long this time, we've already scoped out the best places to shop!

I am planning on bringing ONE shoebox project. I haven't started it yet, but I have an idea of what I'm going to do...

mydogstinks2
02-20-2009, 11:14 AM
I'm up for what ever anyone is doing!

shadoob
02-20-2009, 01:22 PM
Suzi and I have not yet talked about when we are going to be getting there.....and I have started to think about the shoebox project if that counts....

Mrs. Fence
02-20-2009, 02:54 PM
I was wondering about an online shack event that day? Any more word on if that's happening??? We had chatted about it a while back, but I haven't heard anything since...

shadoob
02-20-2009, 05:29 PM
I could brink my lap top with a web camera...wouldn't it be fun to have a web cam and then any of you that have one could confrence in with us. We could have a trial run at some point and then share our crafts and snacks and PJ's with each other...