PDA

View Full Version : An American Idol spoiler -- do not read if you didn't see the results yet!!!

tojoco
02-18-2009, 09:09 PM
I just want to say that I am so glad that Tatianna didn't make it through. I couldn't believe how distraught she was making herself out to be. Everyone else who didn't get through was thoroughly enjoying themselves on the show, showing gratitude for getting that far. Tatianna was so into herself that she couldn't even be happy for the 3 that did make it to the top 12. She clearly was way too confident and then got knocked down off her high horse. Yes I do think she has a good voice but because of all her dramatics (is that a word?) I'm glad to see her gone and hope that she doesn't get a wild card. (Does that make me a mean person too?)

patcreates
02-18-2009, 09:17 PM
Totally agree with everything you just said Joanne! And I just said almost the exact same thing to Vicki! LOL I could not believe her poor sportsmanship!

I am very happy with who made it through. :)

ctinyjoy
02-18-2009, 09:19 PM
I totally agree with the results also. I am sooo glad that Tatiana didn't make it. And yes, she is so into herself and her dramatics that she couldn't be happy for the three.

iloveflipflops
02-18-2009, 09:26 PM
I was holding my breath at the end but I knew Danny had to be in there.

IMBlessed5
02-18-2009, 09:29 PM
I got kinda worried there for a sec. You know how AI is known for shocking eliminations and the bottom two are set up so that you "know" the obvious one will go through (Danny in this case) but then it turns out to be the other person - thus the "shocker". Had me skeered! But yeah, nobody will feel sorry for her and her drama, LOL!

I really wish Anoop or Ricky Braddy would have gotten through. Hope at least one of them gets a wild card!!!

Looking forward to Adam Lambert....I mean next week's show! ;)

ccstampin12
02-18-2009, 09:54 PM
I agree.....Tatiana was so busy looking at herself in the monitor and fixing her hair...she is seriously in need of some "help" I'm thinking....she is just a drama queen....a DQ who can sing. But I do hope she won't get asked back!
I like the 3 who were chosen~
Joanie

cecescraps
02-18-2009, 11:13 PM
I didn't see the show last nite or tonite but, am glad that "T" girl didn't get in. I saw one clip of her from the Hollywood round and thought she was the biggest drama queen! Is one of the 3 the guy that lost his wife recently?

tojoco
02-18-2009, 11:46 PM
I didn't see the show last nite or tonite but, am glad that "T" girl didn't get in. I saw one clip of her from the Hollywood round and thought she was the biggest drama queen! Is one of the 3 the guy that lost his wife recently?

Yes, that would be Danny Gokey.

Kreative Dryve
02-19-2009, 12:16 AM
I am so glad Danny got through. I loved his version of Hero.

mahodgman
02-19-2009, 08:46 AM
I'm totally happy with last night's pick! I wasn't crazy about Michael's song, but I do really like him. The wildcard picks will be pretty interesting too!

logcabincreations
02-19-2009, 10:53 AM
I like these 3 and 2 of the guys that didn't make it.

Mrs. Fence
02-19-2009, 11:40 AM
I think she's a total drama queen - maybe this year's sanjaya??? There were lots of good voices, they just didn't choose their songs wisely or in some cases, didn't perform well in front of the crowds. Anyway, my 3 picks made it, so I was happy!

ChristyR
02-19-2009, 04:17 PM
yep i agree with ALL of the above, i didn't like Tatyiana from the start with her fake DQ laugh. I agree she could have acted much better last night, although it didn't surprise me. when it came down to the 2 of them i was holding my breath thinking Danny better make it, i have always liked him. I am happy with the 3 there were some others that were good to me too but they had to go. Man i am really going to miss Brent Keith he is a major hottie with those dimples but Michael is cute too :)

can't wait till next week

GotCats?
02-20-2009, 06:38 AM
I have to say that I cheered aloud when she got eliminated! And I laughed when they cut to a quick picture of her sobbing in the background. The other contestants were upset by they took it like adults. C'mon. That girl never got told "no", so it was a total shock to her! I thought for sure she would be this season's Sanjaya!