PDA

View Full Version : okay, okay

shuggy
12-30-2006, 12:38 PM
so i know my new years resolution was to not buy anything craft related just because it's on sale. but that doesn't start until monday....so...

i bought 4 new stamps at michaels yesterday for 50% off!! they are so cute!! not that i need ANY new christmas stamps, but i figured i'd go out with a bang!!

i also bought clear glass ornaments for next year. can't wait to try the alcohol ink one. they were on clearance for 70% off. $1.49 a six pack!!

GrammaStamper
12-30-2006, 12:47 PM
Oh, Angie, you are just like the rest of us here.....we can't stop buying craft stuff. We need serious help. How about studying to be a Psych nurse and counsel us in group sessions. LOL!

dgbearsmom
12-30-2006, 12:54 PM
I love the way you rationalize, Angie. You're my kind of gal!

Now I have to go to Michael's and Archivers today and use all my coupons before the first. I made the same resolution you did.

Judy

iloveflipflops
12-30-2006, 12:55 PM
HA Barb - that is too funny!!! I said the same thing. i am not going to buy something with a coupon just because i have the coupon and i am already eyeing the ACMoore coupon that Kerry so "graciously" put on here (thanks Kerry! HA HA) do i NEED anything?????? I just need to stay away from the stores... ha ha