PDA

View Full Version : Suzi, you are going to Pondarosa later? I thought they all closed down! HA

iloveflipflops
12-30-2006, 02:42 PM
I used to call it Pondagrossa too and I am laughing so hard that you call it that too.

What cha gonna get? HA HA

HAVE FUN!!

suzi_f
12-30-2006, 02:52 PM
Ptomaine?? I hate this place but "we have a coupon" and ds wants to go. The steaks are gross, the fries are gross, the baked potatos are gross, the ROLLS are gross (and I love ANY kind of bread!) I'd been getting thier chicken strips but, the last time they were tasteless! UCK. And, to add to the pain, their dessert bar is the WORST in the world. 10 types of sugar free desert and weird stuff like bread pudding & key lime pie. DH asks if I'd rather cook or go to Pondarosa. It's a very close race!!

iloveflipflops
12-30-2006, 02:56 PM
WOW! That does not sound good at all!! ha ha

GOOD LUCK!!

MidwestStamper
12-30-2006, 05:14 PM
I had the same thought about Ponderosa--they all closed down around 10 years ago here. We used to go all the time, and I thought they were good at the time, and reasonable price--but that was awhile ago!

suzi_f
12-30-2006, 08:17 PM
Well, they no longer have "adult" chicken strips. I had just the salad bar. I guess I ate my $$$ worth in ice cream. Dh enjoyed his tho. I guess that's something.