PDA

View Full Version : My Pinata Alcohol Inks stopped being shy!!

TiikkiStars
02-27-2009, 09:33 PM
Well, I finally got to cleaning a small area of my little craft area and guess who decided to come out of hiding???!! So, now they are making friends with my Ranger Alcohol Inks. I'm letting them do a meet and greet before I take out for a spin on the playground. :>

:> Karen

(In case you have No idea what I'm talking about.......I copied and pasted the thread that I'm updating........
If you were my Pinata Alcohol inks.....
<HR style="COLOR: #cfe7fb; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #cfe7fb" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: ad_showthread_firstpost_start --><!-- END TEMPLATE: ad_showthread_firstpost_start -->where would you be???!!!!! Where did you go, my little bright friends? I brought you home some time ago when Sarah/loobylou told me about you, but I have not seen you since! You are so bright and colorful, you would think I would be able to see you, but I'm afraid that you might still be hiding inside the bag that helped you arrive safely home. Won't you come out and play with me?? )

Christie
02-27-2009, 09:47 PM
Awww, glad they came out!!!! I knew they would sooner or later!

teabear
02-27-2009, 10:18 PM
So glad they joined the party. Can't wait to see what you make with them.

hutchink
02-27-2009, 10:39 PM
I am so glad they are over being shy and are coming out to play! It will be fun to see what you do with them!

cindi
02-27-2009, 10:54 PM
woo hoo!! nothing like alcohol and getting together to cause a major reaction!!
lol
can't wait to see what you create.
:)

Mrs. Fence
02-28-2009, 06:36 AM
woo hoo!! nothing like alcohol and getting together to cause a major reaction!!
lol
can't wait to see what you create.
:)

Cindi, you are too funny!!!

Karen, I am so glad you found your little friends. Be sure to post pics of your play date...;)