PDA

View Full Version : I think I'm going to DC tomorrow.

kerry
12-30-2006, 06:22 PM
I'm pretty sure that I want to brave the long lines and visit the Capitol tomorrow for President Ford's viewing. Since I'm so close, it is important to take advantage of these special moments in history. I attended President Reagan's funeral procession (parade) and it was just so amazing to be there.

Would you believe I haven't developed the pictures from the Reagan funeral procession???

I've asked my dad if he wants to go with me tomorrow. Hopefully he'll say yes. If not, I'll take the metro in alone.

Kerry

iloveflipflops
12-30-2006, 06:37 PM
Are you going to take photos tomorrow of the procession? A friend of mine took some of Reagan's and I have those in my photo album so I would love to add more to it. I can send you $$ for developing if you want. And get those from Reagan's funeral developed ...

teabear
12-30-2006, 06:38 PM
Kerry,
That's so wonderful that you can go. We really thought about running out to P.S. last night for the viewing there, but it didn't start until 9pm and went all night long. We aren't very good night owls, so we decided against it.

kerry
12-30-2006, 06:39 PM
I'll try to take pictures. The procession is tonight though and I don't know if photos are allowed anywhere but outside the Capitol.

Kerry